Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

So. Colorado Ducati Owners Club - inaugural meeting!

9K views 47 replies 16 participants last post by  GaryG 
#1 ·
Hey everybody, especially those of you in Colorado Springs, Pueblo, Canon City, and surrounding towns!

My buddy Dave Springer contacted Ducati North America about starting an official Southern Colorado Owners Club. So we're going to be recognized by them, and all we need is YOU to join us!

The first meeting will be Friday, Feb. 29th at 7pm at Panera Bread in the Southgate Shopping Center in Colorado Springs. Address is 1832 Southgate Road, Colorado Springs, CO 80906.

We've already got several folks interested, so please join us and make it a roaring success!

BMW-Ducati of Colorado Springs has graciously offered a lifetime 10% off discount to members, and we're hoping the shop will offer other things in the future.

Hope to see you there! I actually work at the shop too (it keeps me so busy I don't log on here too often) so email me with questions at sales2@bmwcoloradosprings.com

Smitch

See less See more
#5 ·
Bladecutter said:
Now is this only available to people who live in South Colorado, or is it open to those of us who bought their bike from
BMW-Ducati of Colorado Springs, because I bought my S2R 1000 from you guys last year, after driving down from Arvada. ;)

BC.
Hey, we would be happy to have you and anybody who's willing to make the trip! And for whatever it's worth, the Club is independent of the shop, it just so happens some of us bonkers Ducatisti from the dealer don't feel like we spend enough time already around these wonderful machines.

#7 ·
bmxracer_2 said:
There are 2 Ducati dealers in Denver. Fay Myers off of Aparahoe and i25 and Erico Motorsports off of Walnut. Or do you mean there are no clubs in denver?
I meant exactly what I said. THERE ARE NO DUCATI DEALERS IN DENVER. But that is not what this thread is about.

I look forward to meeting some other Ducatistas on the 29th.

#9 ·
Randimus Maximus said:
Yep, those two dealers happen to sell Ducatis.

Do some research on here to find out what some people think of each respective dealership.
Same goes for Aprilia. At least you Duc owners at least have a chance of walking into a "Ducati" dealership in Denver and finding more than 1 bike, and maybe a few accessories. I can't even get that, and ... bear in mind, the '08's are out ... a certain Denver dealer is JUST NOW getting an '07' that I bought 5 MONTHS AGO.

And they wonder why I bitch and buy things from other dealers who are INTERESTED in carrying the line. The 'other' denver Aprilia dealer says they are thinking about carrying more Aprilia stuff ... but I'll believe it when I see it.

#11 ·
RSVRider said:
Same goes for Aprilia. At least you Duc owners at least have a chance of walking into a "Ducati" dealership in Denver and finding more than 1 bike, and maybe a few accessories. I can't even get that, and ... bear in mind, the '08's are out ... a certain Denver dealer is JUST NOW getting an '07' that I bought 5 MONTHS AGO.

And they wonder why I pregnant dog and buy things from other dealers who are INTERESTED in carrying the line. The 'other' denver Aprilia dealer says they are thinking about carrying more Aprilia stuff ... but I'll believe it when I see it.
maybe its because purple is hard color to sell :D

#12 ·
RSVRider said:

And they wonder why I bitch and buy things from other dealers who are INTERESTED in carrying the line. The 'other' denver Aprilia dealer says they are thinking about carrying more Aprilia stuff ... but I'll believe it when I see it.
I think I saw it there on Saturday.
Shiny.

#24 ·
OK FOlks, I'm not dead yet!!! So It's looking like there's not a lot of trail riding in Maine! Cause that's where I'm heading, and one shop in the whole state that specializes on nothing but ducati (Moto Milano), so I might hang in there, and just spoil myself w/ and bmw enduro as a grad gift (or with all the extra fat cash my wife got with the promotion thats taking us to maine anyway!) 2 bikes are better than on anyway right???? SO count me in [thumbsup] I'll be there on Fri Night! My wife moves to maine in 2 weeks, but I got another 8 mos here in CO!!!!

Brew

#26 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.