Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody, especially those of you in Colorado Springs, Pueblo, Canon City, and surrounding towns!

My buddy Dave Springer contacted Ducati North America about starting an official Southern Colorado Owners Club. So we're going to be recognized by them, and all we need is YOU to join us!

The first meeting will be Friday, Feb. 29th at 7pm at Panera Bread in the Southgate Shopping Center in Colorado Springs. Address is 1832 Southgate Road, Colorado Springs, CO 80906.

We've already got several folks interested, so please join us and make it a roaring success!

BMW-Ducati of Colorado Springs has graciously offered a lifetime 10% off discount to members, and we're hoping the shop will offer other things in the future.

Hope to see you there! I actually work at the shop too (it keeps me so busy I don't log on here too often) so email me with questions at [email protected]


Smitch
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
118 Posts
Now is this only available to people who live in South Colorado, or is it open to those of us who bought their bike from
BMW-Ducati of Colorado Springs, because I bought my S2R 1000 from you guys last year, after driving down from Arvada. ;)

BC.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,552 Posts
I would hope those of us to the north would be allowed to join in since there are no Ducati dealers in Denver.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
956 Posts
[thumbsup]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bladecutter said:
Now is this only available to people who live in South Colorado, or is it open to those of us who bought their bike from
BMW-Ducati of Colorado Springs, because I bought my S2R 1000 from you guys last year, after driving down from Arvada. ;)

BC.
Hey, we would be happy to have you and anybody who's willing to make the trip! And for whatever it's worth, the Club is independent of the shop, it just so happens some of us bonkers Ducatisti from the dealer don't feel like we spend enough time already around these wonderful machines.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
133 Posts
BickS2R said:
I would hope those of us to the north would be allowed to join in since there are no Ducati dealers in Denver.
There are 2 Ducati dealers in Denver. Fay Myers off of Aparahoe and i25 and Erico Motorsports off of Walnut. Or do you mean there are no clubs in denver?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,552 Posts
bmxracer_2 said:
There are 2 Ducati dealers in Denver. Fay Myers off of Aparahoe and i25 and Erico Motorsports off of Walnut. Or do you mean there are no clubs in denver?
I meant exactly what I said. THERE ARE NO DUCATI DEALERS IN DENVER. But that is not what this thread is about.

I look forward to meeting some other Ducatistas on the 29th.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,939 Posts
bmxracer_2 said:
There are 2 Ducati dealers in Denver. Fay Myers off of Aparahoe and i25 and Erico Motorsports off of Walnut. Or do you mean there are no clubs in denver?
Yep, those two dealers happen to sell Ducatis.

Do some research on here to find out what some people think of each respective dealership.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
191 Posts
Randimus Maximus said:
Yep, those two dealers happen to sell Ducatis.

Do some research on here to find out what some people think of each respective dealership.
Same goes for Aprilia. At least you Duc owners at least have a chance of walking into a "Ducati" dealership in Denver and finding more than 1 bike, and maybe a few accessories. I can't even get that, and ... bear in mind, the '08's are out ... a certain Denver dealer is JUST NOW getting an '07' that I bought 5 MONTHS AGO.

And they wonder why I bitch and buy things from other dealers who are INTERESTED in carrying the line. The 'other' denver Aprilia dealer says they are thinking about carrying more Aprilia stuff ... but I'll believe it when I see it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
506 Posts
RSVRider said:
Same goes for Aprilia. At least you Duc owners at least have a chance of walking into a "Ducati" dealership in Denver and finding more than 1 bike, and maybe a few accessories. I can't even get that, and ... bear in mind, the '08's are out ... a certain Denver dealer is JUST NOW getting an '07' that I bought 5 MONTHS AGO.

And they wonder why I pregnant dog and buy things from other dealers who are INTERESTED in carrying the line. The 'other' denver Aprilia dealer says they are thinking about carrying more Aprilia stuff ... but I'll believe it when I see it.
maybe its because purple is hard color to sell :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,802 Posts
RSVRider said:
Same goes for Aprilia. At least you Duc owners at least have a chance of walking into a "Ducati" dealership in Denver and finding more than 1 bike, and maybe a few accessories. I can't even get that, and ... bear in mind, the '08's are out ... a certain Denver dealer is JUST NOW getting an '07' that I bought 5 MONTHS AGO.

And they wonder why I bitch and buy things from other dealers who are INTERESTED in carrying the line. The 'other' denver Aprilia dealer says they are thinking about carrying more Aprilia stuff ... but I'll believe it when I see it.
I think I saw it there on Saturday.
Shiny.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,802 Posts
I did got on my bike. I rided it Saturday. :D
I just cleared the ice from the base of my driveway that had been there since early December.
Stupid ice.

There was a "ride"?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,552 Posts
Somebody told me he was going to text me when the ride was leaving. :(
 
1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Top