Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The sad thing was I was reaaallllyy planning on attempting to keep this thing out of the rain, so of course on the ride home it has to pour on me. [laugh]

And if it makes you feel any better, that's Socal that the riding is still really nice. Starting to get pretty wet and nasty up around SF now. And the MV will stay safetly in her covered parking while it is. :angel:

·
Premium Member
2,248 Posts
Jammen said:
The sad thing was I was reaaallllyy planning on attempting to keep this thing out of the rain, so of course on the ride home it has to pour on me. [laugh]

And if it makes you feel any better, that's Socal that the riding is still really nice. Starting to get pretty wet and nasty up around SF now. And the MV will stay safetly in her covered parking while it is. :angel:
It better. Because in the words of Southwest Airlines, I'm now free to fly across the country and kick your ass! Or something like that. ::) [laugh]

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll have the 620 ready for you to ride after you finish the ass kicking. [laugh]

·
Registered
8,324 Posts
Congrats on the new ride. Don't worry, It won't shrink if it gets wet.

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No shrinkage but man did it spin up the back tire nicely while passing a truck on the highway.

~repeats to himself~
"This is not the 620, this is not the 620, this is not...."

1 - 8 of 8 Posts