Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think this says it all. Welcome to Minnesota M.F.er!
Hanns

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
She's all nice, warm and dry down at Motoprimo now. They tested my battery, cleaned all the electrical connections and it fires right up. Yea! Wednesday night after work I'm trucking it from the shop over to Dwain's garage, if it's warm out I'm tempted to ride her one last time this season. Got the oil changed to boot. Now I just need to chop the tail, get some different mirrors and turn signals and I'll be set for next spring. I even submitted the pic of my "snow Duc" for the DML calender. I figure it might work well for the January pic or something. Cheers,
Hanns

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Im tellin ya. Move to Austin. There are s sh!tload of bars down there- it is the live music capital of the world. Theres your night gig, and I am sure you could get your day job modeling for dildos or whatever it is you do during the day.
The roads are in-fu<king credible

·
Registered
26 Posts
Ahh minnesota. the land of men who buy expensive summer machines and leave them outside all year round for the elements to have their way with them. Im not trying to insult anybody, but after seeing this and the brand new buell firebolt next door sitting outside in the snow it makes me kinda want to cry. Its like seeing the cute girl with her asshole boyfriend at the party. you kinda just want to take em home and make everything ok.

but on the plus site its december now which mean only three months to go... well actually two months twenty nine days, ten and a half hours and fourty five seconds.....

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No, no, the Duc's not spending the winter outside. It just got caught in the snow right before I brought it down to the shop. It's going in a nice, warm, dry garage this evening and will have a snazzy new cover on it as well. I just thought it was a classic example of what MN is really like. Tony, thanks for the invite. Texas is a great place if you don't mind Texans, belt buckles the size of serving platters, F-ing country music and Lone Star beer. I was down to Dallas/FW a few years ago when my dad worked on a project there. Wasn't too impressed, besides the Twin Cities was ranked by some magazine as having the best night life (bars/clubs per capita I think) in the US. Also, do you know of any good fetish/ S&M bars in Austin? Yeah, that's what I thought. The Klan probably don't take to kindly to my kind of freaks. :) I'm almost half tempted to ride my bike from Motoprimo over to Dwain's tonight, a bit chilly but the roads look dry. Cheers,
Hanns

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Austin and Dallas are two different animals. No cowboys in Austin. Its kinda Seattle/Minneapolis-esque. Sure the cops and truckers all wear cowboy hats, but thats about it really. It is gay friendly, so I am suer there are fetish bars. One of the gay bars is called the Rainbow Cattle Company- or something to that effect.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts