Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well many years ago I stopped posting here for various reasons. For oddly similar reasons I found myself looking in here once more.

Anyway I just thought I'd post something to say hello ... partly wondering how many others may be lurking about as there doesn't seem to be too much activity.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello Betty what on earth would bring you back here?:grin

I am only a newbie here, and found the place rather informative.:smile

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well the thing is the community here took me in and I think I became part of that community ... but then all the people that made up that community left because they didn't like the way they were being taken for granted and were disappointed with how the community they had helped to create was being messed with.

The original community was re-created elsewhere and had continued to evolve ... more people had come along and some people had left ... just like all communities - but that community has once again been messed with. Some people have been forced out but many more just seem to have walked away - unsure what has happened to their community.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Funny that,people have just gone walkabout!

Betty and Jukie we should organize a get together, some day soon?

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
That could not possibly be correct.
Although I did get a chuckle at finding an unread PM from Matty about going for a ride from 2008. I think I've missed that ride now.

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Not a chance of me recalling that.

I did venture out for a ride today though.

Went South to see my brothers new place down the coast. Got as far as the Kiama speedway pretty much dry , but got dumped on from there so turned around and came home as it was set in and solid rain as far as i could see to the South.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey Andy as for rain hope it stays away for thursday.

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Unfortunately the BOM predicts Thursday as the most likely day for rain. Doh!
See what happens. I'll just drive over if its raining.

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey Andy as for rain hope it stays away for thursday.
It was a good night ... shame the 'guest of honour' didn't bother turning up. Oh well I enjoyed the company ... it was good to catch up with so many again (both old and new).

Maybe we should do it again sometime ... perhaps a ride might be in order - we haven't done that for quite some time.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts