Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a couple bolt adaptors with the nipple on them? I'm trying to sync my carbs and no one freakin has them anywhere. I'm starting to get angrily disappointed with eastside motorsports.

If any of you portlanders are coming up for the show, maybe i could meet you there? I'll pay you for the bolts, lets say something like $3/bolt? That's gas money for the trip.

If you have your emissions cannister there should apparently be a couple of these bolts with it. My bike never came with one, so I don't know what it looks like or anything.

·
Premium Member
2,406 Posts
Yah, I'm coming up on SA and I think I still have my removed emissions cannister.

Let me look and get back to you.

·
Premium Member
2,252 Posts
Are they the same as the ones on the injected bikes? If so, I have mine off my 900Sie, I could lend you.

G'Mac

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't know if theyre the same or not.

The thread is 5mm and it's got a ribbed nipple to stick a hose on top of. And there's a hole down the length of the screw. There may or may not be an o-ring.

·
Premium Member
2,252 Posts
Aguacate said:
I don't know if theyre the same or not.

The thread is 5mm and it's got a ribbed nipple to stick a hose on top of. And there's a hole down the length of the screw. There may or may not be an o-ring.
That is a rough description of mine, yes.

·
Premium Member
2,406 Posts
Sorry man . . . I can't find my unit. Wifezilla says she didn't throw it out but then again she promised to honor and obey, love and to cherish . . . If I do stumble across it I'll let you know.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have my emissions canister somewhere but its been about a year+ since i took it off and so im not to sure where it might be. I live in bremerton so it wouldn't be to far to go to get it from me if i can find it.
Did you try duc seattle? They seem to always have what i need.

jesse

1 - 7 of 7 Posts