Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
i have the tail section of my bike removed and i am looking for some smaller blinkers that will tuck under the seat more, the ducati performance ones are kinda spendy :-/

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
I bought some small oval turn signals at Cycle Gear by Motrax for 12.00 a pair and they look and work great. Lockhart Phillips makes some that are similar for a bit more $$$.

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
L-P has some small, clear arrow signals that are $15/pair. Check out my pics to see them. I have a close up on the last web address. They're small and they also have regular color lenses.

There are also other ones that are thinner. The same company that makes the barend signals.

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
have a look here http://www.whaccessories.com/Turn Signals.htm they have a set by kellermann. very small and nice

Yeah the Kellerman Micro 1000's are sweet..no bigger than your pinky.

I was going to get those for my soon to be tailchop, but got turned onto these...

they are really nice leds...
now i just have to figure out how i am mouting them when I chop my tail...so I need to figure it out soon!

G

·
Discussion Starter #7
okay duckets, how can you post these pics without sharing where to get more info? links please!

I was going to get those for my soon to be tailchop, but got turned onto these...

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
I GOT KELLERMAN ON MINE GOT THEM FROM SPARESHACK
THEY ARE BRIGHT ;D
Did you need the load resistor(s) on the Monster installation?

Seems that's be a PITA. The lights are wired in parallel so I'm guessing you'd have to install four.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
okay duckets, how can you post these pics without sharing where to get more info? links please!
No kidding!!! Those are awesome!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
they came with resistors one for each side , but put them on without and they worked fine. pull a wire and they flash at 1000000 mfph (million flashes per hour) everyone likes them.
yours
grunt

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Ok OK..My Bad...
Sorry s4strati!...

The leds are sweet huh.
Here is the link to them (and others)
http://watsendesign.com/Products/products.htm

I emailed the guy there asking about the specs on a different pair of leds...he emailed me back and told me to wait till this week...he was going to have the Honda Led Blinkers (you will see them listed as NEW).....he thought they would work perfectly for my monster....he is right from what I see...I am ordering soon.

Oh yeah..by the way, why does this post script take the "o" in honda and turn it into an asterix "*"

hmmmm

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
they came with resistors one for each side , but put them on without and they worked fine. pull a wire and they flash at 1000000 mfph (million flashes per hour) everyone likes them.
yours
grunt
Don't know if I'm crazy 'bout the "manic flash" mode. I'd probably have to install the resistors.

G

·
Discussion Starter #13
hey thanks for adding the link. i'd seen watsendesign stuff come up on the board before and didn't realize they've got this new stuff. sweet!

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Very nice :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts