Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
May 5th. this year. Gonna go up Saturday (Weather permitting) and get a room at the Hotel Ruby Marie in Madison. The Essen House in right next door... outstanding German food and Beer:p
Nice ride to run meet up spot & cruise the backroads for the day Sunday and head for home in the afternoon.

Anyone intrested send me a PM.
Beez.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I live 10 minutes from Leland (destination B). If you would like to get out and ride some great roads Sat. let me know. I might be able to show some good ones. I don't like to do alot of riding on the day of the Crud, just because of all the law running around, but I would love to ride with some fellow Duc riders Saturday! Not many around my area.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Slimey Crud

Sounds great. I'll send a PM about a week before the run. Should be in Madison around 2pm. Sat.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I know, this winter is really dragging on. I put a feeler out for the Crud Run up on the Duc Streetfighter forum a few weeks ago as well. Maybe we'll have a nice little group ride Saturday.

·
Registered
650 Posts
What made it worse was we had those 2 days about a month or so ago when the weather hit about 60*. That screwed everything up. I've always said after my birthday (mar. 19th) weather starts improving noticeably.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Last year I put on around 400 miles in March. If you remember, we had a few days in the upper 70's. I got my fingers crossed!;)

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Too cool.

March will be awesome at the end I predict (Farmers Almanac) is usuaully spot on.
Group ride will be too cool.

·
Registered
70 Posts
What made it worse was we had those 2 days about a month or so ago when the weather hit about 60*. That screwed everything up. I've always said after my birthday (mar. 19th) weather starts improving noticeably.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! And you thought we forgot...........:D

·
Registered
650 Posts
Feel the love !

Worst part is the weather is still cold. Tomorrow has a high of only 25*. But the weather can't get my spirits down !

·
Registered
192 Posts
May 5th. this year. Gonna go up Saturday (Weather permitting) and get a room at the Hotel Ruby Marie in Madison. The Essen House in right next door... outstanding German food and Beer:p
Beez.
May 5th, huh? I might be able to do that. It's been raining a lot up here, so the roads should be all clean!

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Rain

:(:( Looks like Rain and 50 degree temps... not for me. 125 miles in cold rain. Looks like it's the October run this year again.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Yeah, this spring has been a bust. Just watched the local weather, saying a slight chance of rain and 62 degrees for Sunday, so not too bad. Saturday looks like crap weather all day though.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Weatherman is sayin 63 and mostly sunny for Sunday now! Hope you guys can make it! If anyone wants a little tour of some great roads in the area, just let me know. I have a group of 6 or so meeting up so far. We can meet in Pine Bluff, and take about a 75 to 100 mile loop around to Leland. Anybody interested in joining us can P.M. me and I will give ya my cell # so we can find one another in Pine Bluff. Everybody, and all bikes welcome!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Yeah it was a good day. Weather was awesome! I would guess 3000 or 4000 bikes showed up. We had a fun group to ride with. Anybody that has never made it, should show up for the fall run. First Sunday in October.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts