Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I may be shutting down this week end and packing things up....so I wanted to say thanks for everything.....nice to have met everyone..I hope to come back in the summer as Manley may be having a track day and Brainard is a cool track if you get the chance.....I will be up and running again fairly soon.....see ya on the flip side........stay warm.......aloha
k.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
ONE LAST RIDE? I have the bike at work and I am splitting around 5 ish. wanna go cruise the 4-H babes? Maybe throw stuff off the bridge?

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah baby......that's what I'm talking about...... 8)

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Retro......... Are you moving away? Where too? How did the dinner go? Details!!!!! Hey! Tony What you don't talk to me no mo?

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
LMAO Hey, don't frown on 4-H chicks, I raised a pig when I was younger and I named him Breakfast

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey we don't frown upon girls in 4H......**** that doesn't sound right either.....okay we like 4H.....maybe it's the jacket......

·
Registered
418 Posts
Kevin~ You will definatly have to come back next season so that we can actually ride together!! Maybe you can even teach me a few things!! It was good to know you!!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Hey it was nice meeting you kevin. Come back again.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
I was just reading about a couple from Malibu that was up in Alaska studying bears. Turns out the bears got hungry. So you may be able to leave all your furnituer and have an already furnsihed apartment when you get out there. THey wont be needing it anymore.
(I may sound insensitive to some of you, but this is just an example of natural selection) bears are not domesticated, so you shouldnt be hanging out with them thinking you are Grizzly ****ing Adams. Hey what hever happened to that show? And the bonus questions- what was the name of the bear, and who was the narrator?

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
I was just reading about a couple from Malibu that was up in Alaska studying bears. Turns out the bears got hungry. So you may be able to leave all your furnituer and have an already furnsihed apartment when you get out there. THey wont be needing it anymore.
(I may sound insensitive to some of you, but this is just an example of natural selection) bears are not domesticated, so you shouldnt be hanging out with them thinking you are Grizzly ****ing Adams. Hey what hever happened to that show? And the bonus questions- what was the name of the bear, and who was the narrator?
Denver Pyle was the narrator and Ben was the Bear! What do I win a garden hose and chocolate pudding?

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
for you, I am pulling out the chocolate vanilla swirl and some duct tape. Maybe we can get the 9 iron in there too.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks again everyone....I will miss you guys....get that patch going so I can get one on my leathers....M.A.D.D.O.G.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
okay ciao bella....or as we say in Belgium Torat!
Abientot...Trent you should pick up the cd I have for you....
and if you want to hang on to the SBK upper you can give me something for it if you ever use it.....

·
Registered
735 Posts
Retro are you going to be around this afternoon after 4ish? I can come by and pick up that cd from you. Also on the SBK upper, I like your thoughts. I have been dreaming about using that one for a mold for a carbon fiber piece. ;D

I talked to CT and he wants your tailpiece if you still have it. I told him you were moving so maybe that will motivate him.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts