Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I said in another thread...

all the fair weather riders are coming out which will no doubt lead to more Duc "sightings". I'm not sure what the point of posting up here on the DML that a Duc was spotted (please enlighten me if I'm missing something) but...

Howie... can you make a "Sightings" sticky so that all the sightings can be in one thread. It can be sort of like a "Missed Connection" thing like on CL.

·
Registered
241 Posts
It does get a bit silly after a while. I still remember riding across town and seeing a Duc on literally every block.

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
goldenchild said:
As I said in another thread...

all the fair weather riders are coming out which will no doubt lead to more Duc "sightings". I'm not sure what the point of posting up here on the DML that a Duc was spotted (please enlighten me if I'm missing something) but...

Howie... can you make a "Sightings" sticky so that all the sightings can be in one thread. It can be sort of like a "Missed Connection" thing like on CL.
Yeah, I could. IMO, more than 5 stickies on a board becomes a pain, so I would like to remove one. Is the Scavenger Hunt still a go?

Hey, I'll sticky it anyway since there are three requests.

·
Premium Member
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
howie said:
Yeah, I could. IMO, more than 5 stickies on a board becomes a pain, so I would like to remove one. Is the Scavenger Hunt still a go?

Hey, I'll sticky it anyway since there are three requests.
Howie -
Yep, the Hunt's still on, I just haven't had the time to do any organizing lately. Whatever free time I have I'm either riding or planning Sunday rides, or planning multi day bike trips (SNAP!! Can't wait for this weekend!!!!).

So yeah, the Hunt's still on but probably later in the year like July/August.

As far as the "sightings" sticky goes, t'was only a suggestion :) please unsticky it if youze like.

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
goldenchild said:
Howie -
Yep, the Hunt's still on, I just haven't had the time to do any organizing lately. Whatever free time I have I'm either riding or planning Sunday rides, or planning multi day bike trips (SNAP!! Can't wait for this weekend!!!!).

So yeah, the Hunt's still on but probably later in the year like July/August.

As far as the "sightings" sticky goes, t'was only a suggestion :) please unsticky it if youze like.
I'll leave it stickied for a while and see waht happens. If the thread lacks activity then I will unstickie it.

·
Premium Member
2,326 Posts
not a monster... but some cheese that someone posted seen outside the last Javits Bike Show. Saw it today on W 86th St, while on my way to physical therapy. :-X

First that caught my eye was the Alice sticker/decals, so I wondered why anyone would put them on a japanese bike, then when I saw the tank and desmosedici decals I remembered this bike from a previous post. I don't get the CBR tank pad [laugh] [laugh]

I wonder if this is a joke, I'm dying to see the owner to find out what the deal is... [laugh]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts