Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

Sidi Boots

2K views 17 replies 6 participants last post by  Tarik 
#1 ·
#4 ·
I've been looking at SIDI's for about a year (something always seems to be needed first - now it's tires). For the money I prefer the Strada Evo or the Vertebra II to the B-One.

The Strada Evo is fully waterproof and only costs $20 more. The Vert. II has a lot more crash protection than the B-One for about $40 more. If you are going with the Power Ranger look you might as well go all the way.

G
#5 ·
I wear Vertabra II, in all black. They squeak like he11! But they're comfortable, and crash worthy, so I'll deal with the pack of little mice that follow me around when I wear them... Squeak! Squeak! Squeak! Squeak!

#8 ·
I've got the Vert II's as well...I love them, they broke in really fast, Sidi makes good stuff, I've got three pairs of their cycling shoes.

gnew

#13 ·
Thanks scooby. Looks like a good deal.
If you had a choice, what would it be?
B-One
Vertebra-2
Strada

I'd give up some "espresso bar dress-style" for added protection - meaning the Vert. would probably fit the bill best?
These will be my first boots, so I'm a little green. After 5-6 years of riding in Doc Martens, maybe it's time to get some real protection going.
Tarik

#14 ·
The things I like about the b-one are the replaceable protector on the outside of the forefoot. I scrape my nike's now when I'm riding fairly aggresively. Also, dealer had one pair of the grey/black's (no too racerboy looking) in my size and has them on hold for me for $182 including tax.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.