Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
nice bike Paul, always wanted you to post a picture of the 888. Good to see where we all come from, eh!

Goldie: nice bike mate, clear lenses, ohlins, sargent and the arrows - very good! and red too, so she goes fast.

N

·
0 Posts
monsta said:
oldest? dont think so... mines a 93 model !
but yeah 1900$ !! farout.. you musta stole it! :)
this fella's from the US where the ducs they are a plentiful and cheaper!

N

·
0 Posts
monsta said:
the mirrors are pushy mirrors.. I made the barends and mounts from stainless. Their not too bad.. (probly better than the standard jobs) I get the reflection under my arm rather than over. Probly not everyones cuppa, I get comments either way...
the remote res is mounted from a stainless bracket I made, supported from the 2 screws that hold the exhaust heat shield.
potential MOTM maybe... I know a lot more work has gone into it than a lot of other MOTM's, but its still an unfinished project. I have a 984 big bore kit, lightened crank, veetwo cams and heads sitting in the shed waiting for the rebuild. Not to mention other mods planned >:D
I assumed that there was already some veetwo action on board, seeing where you work and all. ;D so come on and finish it so we have have a second Aussie MOM (as far as i know, only Syd-Monsters' has got there so far...

·
Premium Member
1,277 Posts
goldFiSh said:
I assumed that there was already some veetwo action on board, seeing where you work and all. ;D so come on and finish it so we have have a second Aussie MOM (as far as i know, only Syd-Monsters' has got there so far...
Some guys wanted mine up there too. Dunno what happens next...

http://www.ducatimonster.org/smf/index.php?topic=83290.0

·
Registered
476 Posts
Thought I might put a photo up of DUC-23

Getting out to Eastern Creek for a ride day on ANZAC day for a ride, any others going to be there? [thumbsup]

R_usty

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hi everyone, I picked up my new bike this afternoon, thought I might show some pics. I am a little slow and can not for the life of me figure out how to insert a picture. Figured out how to attach a file but I thought a photo in the post would be more suitable. Can anyone give me some advice!!!

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
hi mate

it's easy: when replying, click on "additional options", click "browse" and on your computer locate a picture you want to include. repeat this for more pictures (max 5x per post) but remember there is a size limit

good luck

p.s.
forgot to tell you: envy you your new ride. looks good on pics, would love to see one in real life
congrats [thumbsup]

·
Registered
189 Posts
Seeing as I don't actually own a Ducati, let alone a Monster, I thought I'd cheat.

Her eis the lovely 900SS that Joe loaned me once or thrice whilst in San Francisco. Thanks Joe!!! She is a sweet machine!

Z...

21 - 40 of 41 Posts