Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i have spent some time on this site and we dont have a bike pics post so here it is [thumbsup]

Here they are

MY S4RS

My LE16

Attachments

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
There was a thread for show us your bike but you will have to dig deep to find it.

I had a look and it is that old the pics have been deleted by admin. :'(

rob

·
Registered
491 Posts
That
Is
one
amazing
looking
bike.

N

·
0 Posts
OK, so here's a pretty recent pic of the goldFiSh-mobile.

Pic courtesy of the the one and only Mattyvas (and btw matty, this is by far my favourite pic of my bike - you are a legend with a lens!)

N

·
0 Posts
monsta said:
the stable.. :)
heya monsta, wtf's up with those bar ends :eek: Man they're low, how good do they work?

also, not for this thread but got a close up of the remote rear ohlins canister? Hows it mounted?

You need to send a PM to Monsterhooligan, this is a potential monster of the month! Nice job!

·
Premium Member
490 Posts
the mirrors are pushy mirrors.. I made the barends and mounts from stainless. Their not too bad.. (probly better than the standard jobs) I get the reflection under my arm rather than over. Probly not everyones cuppa, I get comments either way...
the remote res is mounted from a stainless bracket I made, supported from the 2 screws that hold the exhaust heat shield.
potential MOTM maybe... I know a lot more work has gone into it than a lot of other MOTM's, but its still an unfinished project. I have a 984 big bore kit, lightened crank, veetwo cams and heads sitting in the shed waiting for the rebuild. Not to mention other mods planned >:D

1 - 20 of 41 Posts