Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I'm ripping this off from another forum, but it was a cool link and there were some pretty great bikes. Anyway, I'm sure there are guys here with all kinda of bikes not just Ducati's and thought it would be neat to see what you ride. I'll start with mine. From left to right, got the '08 Kawasaki Ninja 250r, '04 Yamaha Fz1, and '09 Ducati Monster.

Also thought I'd put a picture in of my shelving system. Took an old cubicle overhead unit and bolted it to the wall. Then made two hangers units out of a couple of old pieces of wood I had laying around. Put notches in to hang the coats at different heights. It really works well, you can see my helmets all my tanks bags, jackets...ect... also took an old metal shelving unit and painted it the same color as the wall for storage of everything else. Anyway, I think it's cool and very efficient.

Lets see what you've got.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Man, I'd kill for your garage. It looks very tidy. Where do you keep the tools? I'm in NYC and pay for a parking space in a shared garage. You probably don't want to see a picture. I need to make a few tens of millions and build a garage like Seinfelds.

·
Premium Member
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hmm nothing........maybe I didn't make my point correctly. Show me anything, fancy car, truck, dirt bike, whatever. Something you're proud to own.

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Here are a couple of my toys:

2007 Yamaha R6
2010 Toyota FJ: Icon stage 2 suspension, BFG KM2 tires, Pro Comp wheels...

·
Premium Member
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow, those are some big wheels. You're R6 could almost drive right under the front fender. My old roomate had an R6 (older one) but I didn't like it much. Handle bars would hit the tank when you turned.

How do you like yours? I really like that color.

·
Premium Member
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice! I remember the first time I drove one of those Mustangs. I was a lot tech and there was a used one in the back lot at the dealership. We got to drive them to gas them up whenever someone was coming in to look at it. Man the power and sound were just crazy awesome!

It looks good sitting next to the Duc too.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Todd,

Great car bro! I too have an '89 that I supercharged. When I went fox shopping an '89 was my aim, first year for stock MAF and last year for the true tilt (non airbag) steering column and directional interior light up by the windshield. My supercharger project included a Vortech V3 centrifugal, AEM water methanol injection, 60# injectors (engineered overkill, low duty cycle), 80mm Mass Air. It had 3.73s when I bought it from the original owner three years ago with 66k original miles...coal black GT hatch. Now she's putting 376HP/410ft-lbs. to the rears.

Oh, don't wanna hijack the thread so since this is the Monster forum...nice bike too ;)

Godspeed,

-BunnMan

Y'all want pictures of the garage before or after the divorce?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Todd,

Great car bro! I too have an '89 that I supercharged. When I went fox shopping an '89 was my aim, first year for stock MAF and last year for the true tilt (non airbag) steering column and directional interior light up by the windshield. My supercharger project included a Vortech V3 centrifugal, AEM water methanol injection, 60# injectors (engineered overkill, low duty cycle), 80mm Mass Air. It had 3.73s when I bought it from the original owner three years ago with 66k original miles...coal black GT hatch. Now she's putting 376HP/410ft-lbs. to the rears.

Oh, don't wanna hijack the thread so since this is the Monster forum...nice bike too ;)

Godspeed,

-BunnMan

Y'all want pictures of the garage before or after the divorce?
Thanks, I'm showing my age.. but I bought the '89 new! Sitting at 424/410 at the wheels right now with a V3 Si - what a blast it is!

I want before and after pics of the garage :) ...

·
Registered
2 Posts
My two girls, and my first post! Just picked up the Ducati (replacing my BMW)

2010 Mitsubishi Evolution MR Touring
2007 s4rs

·
Registered
4 Posts
its a very unattached garage and i split it with my buddy, but we are pretty damn proud of it and spent a lot of free time down there.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts