Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
I wasn't saying that the helmet will fit correctly. I was saying that it will physically fit over the woman's head, which meets the legal requirement for wearing a helmet, but does not work to protect the head well enough in a crash.

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
Lol, I'm an XS too and my helmet (HJC) is STILL too big!! [laugh]

·
Registered
5 Posts
I've never worn over-pants that go on over jeans or work clothes, can you adjust those in the waist a bit? I was just thinking that my jeans are much thicker than my work pants.

Sorry if this is an obvious question. I haven't been able to find a pair for women in any of the local stores to figure these things out.

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Kyna said:
I've never worn over-pants that go on over jeans or work clothes, can you adjust those in the waist a bit? I was just thinking that my jeans are much thicker than my work pants.

Sorry if this is an obvious question. I haven't been able to find a pair for women in any of the local stores to figure these things out.
Yeah, my Joe Rocket overpants do have some adjustable waist straps and the fabric is a bit stretchy around the waist. I would probably recommend that you get a size larger than your regular clothes size though so you have a little extra room.

I can't say my overpants are the most fashionable or best looking, since they end up being a little bulky, but they do the job well! :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm sure there are a large percentage of you who get the Pro Italia newsletter but the boyfriend forwarded it to me today. Apparently they are giving 10% off all women's apparel this weekend, Friday through Sunday, in honor of International Female Ride Day (Friday, May 2nd). I'm sad I can't ride this year, but next year I'll be all over it!

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Is anyone interested in buying my Alpinestars Stella Cat pants size 40? They have full knee armor and are black leather. The fit is pretty flattering and they are in pretty good shape. They retail for $229 and I will sell them for $100.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
Dubsies! Dubsies on the pants!!

hehe ok well maybe with a bit more info on fit. According to size chart waist/hip are in check with me -- do you think they fit true to those specs and how do they fit around the legs? (I know I've mentioned by big thighs in this thread before...)
so in summary, what I'm really asking is do you think a girl could get them up a JLo-esque booty? lol

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
DesmoLu said:
Dubsies! Dubsies on the pants!!

hehe ok well maybe with a bit more info on fit. According to size chart waist/hip are in check with me -- do you think they fit true to those specs and how do they fit around the legs? (I know I've mentioned by big thighs in this thread before...)
so in summary, what I'm really asking is do you think a girl could get them up a JLo-esque booty? lol
Och, they are a pretty slim fit. I'm not too sure. I'll pm you about it. :)

61 - 69 of 69 Posts