Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello CAM!

I am new to owning a Duc in the CAM area. I am looking for a good shop. I saw the thread about all the local shops in the area but it was hard to read all the thread. Plus some of the comments were pretty dated. Some of the shops mentioned have gone full circle from being the goto place to never set foot in. So bottom line I am confused. My previous Ducati shop experience was with a great dealer and friend. I am also trying to figure average price for a 600 mile service on a 2007 S4R? I also wanted to learn of some favorite places to have work done around Maryland (not saying it has to be located in Maryland).

Thanx in advance,

Goodie!

·
Premium Member
312 Posts
where in maryland are you located?

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
Im actually in the same boat, Im in the Rockville/DC area and need to have my carbs set up. Can anyone suggest a decent shop? The only shop I know of is Speeds and they arent close and I haven't had the best of luck there.

·
Premium Member
312 Posts
Colman power sports have some pretty good techs, they set up my buddies 620 and it ran like a beast after the tune. and on my 05 s4r they did wondwers for the extream high air to fuel ratio.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts