Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
G

·
Duke, I don't know who Customink is but I do know a place in Downers Grove called Holy Cow that I've dealt with a couple of times that does excellent work and is quite affordable. They do alot of team jerseys, silk screening, embroidering, patch work, etc..
Might not hurt to give them a call.

G

·
I'm feeling the white, or red, but would love the black.
Is it possible to order a variety of colors, i.e. one white, one red, etc?
I thought that you had a template with white lettering that would be ideal for black t-shirts?

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What I think it happen was the original was basically cut out over white to show the white on black, if that makes any sense at all. Basically, as if the letter border was transparent. I spent my afternoon doing the whole online search again. I'm trying to set up graphix for the sleeves and if I get it down, I'll check back with the shop in the mall to see how much additional it would be. If they're gonna charge $18 a screen, then they can suck my a$$ if ya know what I mean. I still can't find a shop in the area. I searched online for that Holy Cow, it says it a sporting goods store. Oh, and the other problem I'm having is finding the word DUCATI going down/vertically.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LOL...I've been using "Paint", "PictureGear 5.1" & "Adobe PhotoShop Elements". Like I said before, I am no graphic artist. What ever happen to Val? I thought he was good at that sh!t?!?

G

·
It's very inventive and hot!
I forwarded it to Red Duke for his comment.
Certainly doable and creative.
I'm curious as to how the image would look on a shirt.
Post a link to the site so they other cats can check it out.

R.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
After all the long and stressful hours of me trying to design a logo, feel good about it and put it to page, SpongeBob comes along and decides in a 20 minute Photoshop session, he is gonna ignore everything I worked so hard on and design a logo of his own. Well, I got 2 words for ya SongeBob...THANK YOU! I have said from day 1 I wasn't any good at it, but felt we needed to get something rolling to get a logo together and I tried and put together an average logo. FINALLY someone comes along with some knowledge of how and what to do and I couldn't be happier. I really dig your logo! Take the reigns and run with 'em man.

G

·
Actually, with no disrepsect to Sponge master, I prefer Metallica MOCHA for the t-shirts we had in mind. Point being is that It's very simple and gets' th point across. Even if we just got the basic print it would be cool. Let's do yours' Red Duke. Do you wanna hook up and go to a shop? I'm actually interested in the black and I know they can manipulate the print. Besides, the show is next weekend and we need to get them done. Let's go in the next few days man.

Exchange with your boy!

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ruben-
Unfortunately, with the weather this week, I'll be workin like a dog. Did you ever decide what you wanted on the shirt? If you wanted I can send you the files and if you have time, get a shirt made. Like I said before, the only place I have any info and a price from is in the mall, and it's $30 a shirt for just the MOCHA logo on it. I've been meaning to go back and see how much additional it would be to add transfers, but I've been busy. Tomorrow is supposed to be a slow night weather wise, maybe I'll run up there after a nap and check it out. I was thinking of asking the guys at MCC where they got their shirts made, but I want to go in and ask them and I've been too busy. I'll let you know if I get any info tomorrow, and let me know if ya want the file(s).
-Jason

G

·
Yeah Jason send me the file and I'll see what I can do on Wednesday.
I knew you were busy with the weather (good mod/ newborn baby money). Be safe out there.

R.

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
Ruben I just talked to my buddy and I sent him the files without the shirts attached and he will call me tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hey Rube-

What's up with the shirts? I saw a place the other day while I was driving for work, I'm gonna go take a ride there this weekend and check it out. We never really decided what should go on the shirt. MOCHA on front and then what? Got any ideas, let me know by the weekend and I'll bring it up when I go to the shop.

Hasta
Jason

1 - 20 of 29 Posts