Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Send a PM to SHADOWCHASER

He moves vehicles for a living, and he may have a suggestion or recommendation.

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
Monster6double0 said:
Yeah, I did that, I just wanted to check here, cuz you guys might have had experience with it and be able to recommend me a company that worked out good for you...

Thanks BMiller
No problem. I have shipped quite a few bikes and motors with them.

·
Premium Member
865 Posts
i googled it and got around $500-650 on shipping, and not even all the way across the country. i estimated about 1000 miles. that seemed a bit high to me. but i'm a noob and what do i know? lol. anybody know of any better deals? the bike i want is just too far away to go pick up in person.

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
Ducatissimo said:
i googled it and got around $500-650 on shipping, and not even all the way across the country. i estimated about 1000 miles. that seemed a bit high to me. but i'm a noob and what do i know? lol. anybody know of any better deals? the bike i want is just too far away to go pick up in person.
You can ship across the country via Forward Air for around $540 and that's in an enclosed container as well.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
uship.com You specify what you are shipping and the when. Also how much you'd like to spend. Its nice because if someone has a partial load, you can help fill it up ideally at a discount. I used this siter to ship my Cromo from Miami to DC.

·
Premium Member
865 Posts
BMiller said:
You can ship across the country via Forward Air for around $540 and that's in an enclosed container as well.
thanks, great info. all the bikes i lust after are too far away to pick up personally. will have to check them out.

·
Premium Member
195 Posts
rgramjet said:
uship.com You specify what you are shipping and the when. Also how much you'd like to spend. Its nice because if someone has a partial load, you can help fill it up ideally at a discount. I used this siter to ship my Cromo from Miami to DC.
+1 [thumbsup]

1 - 19 of 19 Posts