Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cant seem to find the right bike to buy within Washington State. Is having a bike shipped a cost effective way to find your first Monster? If anybody in WA state knows of a good deal let me know, or any help finding my first Monster. I eager to find one!

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
"Good deal" is a subjective statement. You must be after a previously owned bike, yeah? Otherwise you have a few dealers around willing to get you exactly the Monster you need (which is....?). There's Eastside Motosports, Seattle Ducati, Skagit Powersports and down in Oregon you can go to Corsa Motorsports or Hansen's (all very findable via www.*.com). When I was shopping for my Monster I also religiously monitored www.cycletrader.com which can be tailored to your regional preferences for both new and used bikes, they also have links to some of the most reputable cycle shippers available. Be sure to check this site's Monsters for Sale, probably the most concentrated collection of bikes and by searching on their owners' posts you can sometimes get a bit of history on them for that missing peace of mind that comes with buying a previously owned cycle.

If you post what it is that you're looking for (model, year, color, etc.) someone may even be spurred to selling to make an 'upgrade'.

Good luck!

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Let us know which model you are looking for and we will keep our eyes out for one... You might also try Craigslist Seattle. Used Monsters up in these parts can be scarce at times...

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
I used EBay but only bid on bikes that were close enough to pick up. Also didn't pay till I had a test ride. [laugh]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts