Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:'( :'( :'(

I offically sold my bike this morning. Took a nice ride up to south Encinitas and delivered it to a nice guy named Klaus. The Devil Duc will be sharing his garage with a 75 H2, a 67 Triumph twin and a mid-70s BMW R90/6. But the plate is still mine. :)

I guess I'll hang around for a while since I still love Ducatis and this board is great.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Mike~

I know your porbably sad, when I bought my Ducati from Ward he was a little sad as well, I talk to him all the time and he loves seeing all the mods I have done to it. Hopefully Klaus will keep you posted on the bike and now he will enjoy the life of being a Monster owner ;)

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Buy another. That will get rid of your "Monster blues."

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, it's a 2 part plan.

Part A is already complete, I got a toy car. A few weeks ago, I picked up a 95 Chevy Caprice 9C1 LT1. For those not in the know, it's police package Caprice with the 350. It is basically an Impala SS with some extra goodies and less weight. I have a nice list of mods already thought out. ;D

Part B is in progress, get a dual-sport. Overall, for my own reasons, I plan to ride less. But I still want to have fun and hit the dirt a little to boot. Nothing crazy, maybe a DR650SE or KLR650 or XR650L. Eash one has a little different focus so I need to make some decisions about my riding. It's easier to make an XR happy on the street than it is to make a KLR happy in the dirt. :)

·
Registered
206 Posts
that...is...my...affordable...dream...car....congrats!

bad-ass in a sedan.

cheers!
steve
99 monster 900S
77 firebird

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
Yo SDMike:

I am in Encinitas also, and know a bunch of people that are named Klaus. Can you give me an approximate age or profession? I am always looking for duc buddies!

Have fun dual sporting! I over cooked a corner and went deep into dirt, and can attest, a Duc roadie is no 'crosser! :)

Regards,
Rideon

·
Premium Member
620 Posts
Dude!
You're almost a Senior Member and you go and sell your Duc.

Good luck with the DS bike. I looked into getting the KLR650, but unfortunately, I've never ridden one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts