Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw 3 Monsters heading North on Sheridan Rd. last night around 7:30PM. Was that any of you guys? I was heading south after a nice ride with my girl on my BMW.

Still waiting for my Monster to be completed. It was agony seeing you guys (if it was actually any of you guys). I wanted to turn around so bad but riding with a passenger is not a whole lot of fun. It made her happy though and it was nice to be out for a little while.

Shyrlden

·
0 Posts
Wasn't me. I called you last night for a quick spin but I guess you were riding. I ended up riding out to Bloomigdale which was cool.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Too bad I missed your call.

Hopefully, next week is nice out. Especially next weekend. I suppose I shouldn't complain too much. We've barely started Spring. April is typically Shyte anyway.

Hope the bling-bling you picked up came out nice.

Later.

Shyrlden

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
You rode out to Bloomingdale and didn't call me?? Not really a big deal though, too windy for me. I'm sittin here debating if I wanna go ride now, a tad breezy. I didn't know you venture out to our neck of the woods Rube. You hook up with Mark or just cruisin around?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks like you spent a little bank my brother.

Has she seen it or is this a total surprise?

Anyway, nice purchase.

Shyrlden

·
0 Posts
It was a ring she had seen in her young teen years. We had been looking for it at various jewlery shows, but to no avail. She had described it to me from time to time (hinting at a brother) and I always kept it in the mental RAM files. Mark (aka Mr. Connection) told me about his guy, introduced me to him, I drew it on paper and he did it up. When it was finished I took her to the beach for sunrise, presented it to her, gave the speech, and the rest is life as I know it today.

As far as cost, th Prince is no pauper, You're born alone and you die alone. In between the two I'm with her.

R.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts