Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
The Sharks are made in France (or at least Shark is a French company). Very popular here, and a large range of model & prices from economy to expensive. I would say you see more Sharks than any other brand here. I tried a couple on, but since I was returning to the US, I didn't know if I could find service (shields, etc) for them in the US. So, I bought a Shoei.

<-------

mitt

G

·
My bike dealer sells the Shark line. Pretty nice, but not more than a Suomy, Arai, or Shoei. They are pretty pricey, so I doubt you'll be wearing the same lid as anyone else in your group.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I wish I could find a local dealer so I could try one on... I read that they tend to run a little small.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah, there's a restocking fee... $25. There aren't any Shark retailers nearby me, so I'm taking a bit of a chance. Cool helmet, though.

G

·
Very cool, Magnus - and the Foggy Red is the coolest of the bunch, IMO. Post some pics when you get it and how it fits.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Got the Shark Foggy today. It's gorgeous, but unfortunately the one I got has a crack in it. :'(

Called Helmet Harbor, and they are shipping me another asap, and paying for the return shipping on this one. I was a little nervous about ordering on-line, but these guys are a class act.

G

·
I ride with a Shark helmet, and RSF Optima to be exact. And I dealt with HelmetHarbor. all I can say is that HelmetHarbor was very good to me and had great customer service, and I love the helmet. I don't think I am going to stray away when it is time to replace my current lid.

G

·
Oh yeah and if you cannot find anyone else who supports the Shark Helmet line (parts and such) USSUPERBIKES.Com and Kimpex both do.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts