Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

SHADOWCHASER & "Maya" in Sacramento for the weekend 02/03DEC06.

1K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  Humbaba 
Well,
I just talked to shadow chaser. COnsidering his arrival time and the cold lately, we will look for a later leave time.
Prolly around 11:00 or noon. We'll hit Barryessa.
Anyone from the T-puppy clan want to join?

Took Shadowchaser up Salmon Falls and 193 to Georgetown for lunch, then down 49 to hit Poor Reds for an infamous Gold Caddilac.
Beautiful day and a great ride. He may have a few pics to post when he gets settled.
;D ;D ;D ;D

Humbaba said:
Grio, I was just looking at it on the map. It looks like you take 193 from Georgetown to Placerville, (not 49, as Shadow mentions) is that right? Or is there some way you catch 49 out of Georgetown? I'm a little confused :-\
There are diferent routes to G-town but off of 49 you can head up and down 193 --that's the route we rode Sunday. After we got back to 49 from G-town we just headed out 49 to Placerville. This gets up in the hills and can be cold, slippery, and wet this late in the season. It was unseasonably warm last Sunday, so watch the weather and be carefull!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.