Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Banned
7,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ZEITGEIST. 7 pmish. New faces are absolutely welcome. Just post up and we'll keep and eye out for you. Old faces, as usual, can bite my ass. >:D

Now, how 'bout someone say something witty?

Roll call . . .

·
Premium Member
9,761 Posts
i'll try to be in town for this one. i miss you guys. :'(

[cheeky] ;D

·
Registered
191 Posts
I'll buy the two of you a round of drinks if you and Enzo let me pick your brains about home remodeling

·
Premium Member
779 Posts
Monkey vs Robot said:
I'll buy the two of you a round of drinks if you and Enzo let me pick your brains about home remodeling
Mostrobelle said:
make mine a tamale and you've got yourself a deal. [thumbsup]
Or if you want it to be a really interesting design, make it a margarita instead. >:D

·
Registered
85 Posts
I'd like to meet you all but I'll be on the east coast right then. Next time, I guess.

G

·
Monkey vs Robot said:
Geeze, If I'd known the price was so low I wouldn't have bothered with the Rizoma bar mounts & dinner ;D

·
Premium Member
5,487 Posts
DrunkenMonkey said:
Geeze, If I'd known the price was so low I wouldn't have bothered with the Rizoma bar mounts & dinner ;D
I had to write stuff up for you...she's content with my drunken archi-babble. [laugh]

·
Premium Member
3,557 Posts
I'll be there if Michael's Italian jet lag gets him.

Michael Moore said:
I'm back by then, so will plan to be there if the jet lag doesn't get me.

·
Registered
769 Posts
I'll be there...looking forward to seeing the old and the new :)

·
Registered
191 Posts
Mostrobelle said:
make mine a tamale and you've got yourself a deal. [thumbsup]
ptam28 said:
Or if you want it to be a really interesting design, make it a margarita instead. >:D
Margaritas! Tamales! And Architecture! OH MY!

·
Registered
191 Posts
DrunkenMonkey said:
Are you bringing your little dancing monkey to this? Nothing says "Instant Class" like bringing a baby to a bar! I'll even help you take care of the little animal. Whisky still works on a collicky baby right?.......Always worked for me.....

·
Banned
1,895 Posts
Spidey said:
ZEITGEIST. 7 pmish. New faces are absolutely welcome. Just post up and we'll keep and eye out for you. Old faces, as usual, can bite my ass. >:D

Now, how 'bout someone say something witty?

Roll call . . .
Something witty, ahss.

·
Premium Member
3,557 Posts
MM,

I have a hanger I need to return to Corbino -- can you take it back up to Mill Valley for me?

1 - 20 of 53 Posts