Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Click the map below to see a larger map showing SFBMHA members.

If you'd like to be added to the map, or your dot is in the wrong spot, just PM me with your real first name and town.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
This is very nice!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Seeing this great Hoolie map makes me think of an old college party circuit we called the "Campus Crawl". The goal was to drink a beer at every fraternity house within stumbling distance on a pre-determined Friday night. We should plan a similar route starting early some morning with caffeine and various snacks and beverages from house to house (ending at my house, of course, with beer).

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
Michael,

The map looks great!

We need more people! I knowthere are more monsters in the bay area.... there has to be! We gotta recruit more people!

Thanks for the work.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Michael-
Hurray! It's awesome! Great job. Thanks for following through on this.
What a great thing to be able to visualize where we all live.
Cesar.

·
Premium Member
6,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
you can always go to the SFBMHA roster... we have about 78 people signed up
I checked the member list, but most folks didn't put a location. Now if you have an easy way to pull that out, I'm game, but I couldn't find it.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi,

I'm relatively new to the board, and I live in San Francisco. My name is Robert. I'm interested in some weekend Monster rides with a group, whenever people are up for it. I think it'd be pretty cool to do a ride and then all head to Zeitgeist in the city.

·
Premium Member
6,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OK, I've updated the map with the folks who've mailed me since I did the last update. Enjoy.

·
Banned
3,931 Posts
I thought AllyCat was from San Francisco, where is her name?

And why is everybody in Mill Valley named Mike? ???

·
Premium Member
6,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
OK, updated with DAVE added to S4 Ninja, added Josh from Concord, and added back Sivan (damn cut & paste error...)

1 - 20 of 68 Posts