Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, what do you think about my latest mod? I know, not all that earth shattering, but I wanted to see more of the motor/fins.

I am still working on ideas for a final design. I would really like to get something machined out of aluminum (Landshark, are you listening? When are you going to set up the "Shop Day"? ; :)).

·
Registered
21 Posts
I love the way that looks [clap]

Shop day will be happening very soon [thumbsup] just waiting for it to get a little warmer out. Probably in February or March, I will post up at least a month before.

·
Registered
384 Posts
that looks awesome!

I wonder how hard it would be to machine some simple rearsets.... maybe we could produce a bunch of them for the whole AZDRA??? possibly cheaper than other companies...

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nosolace said:
I wonder how hard it would be to machine some simple rearsets.... maybe we could produce a bunch of them for the whole AZDRA??? possibly cheaper than other companies...
I'm sure we could come up with something. Maybe we should start a wish list of desired parts for everyone so we could get most of the designing out of the way. Then all that would be left is getting material and machinery....

Thanks for the comments.

·
Registered
21 Posts
That sounds like a good plan, We can come up with the ideas and get our homework all done and when I have the open shop day, that would help a ton and give us a great start [thumbsup]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts