Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Love it! :D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
301 Posts
My wife walked by and said is that guy at Lowes? Yard sheds and big white Lowes looking trucks in background.

Like the Termi's, the stainless are growing on me at first I wasn't a fan but the more I see them the more I like them.

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
I did it yesterday and it put an instant grin on my face.
What a great sound they make. It made my bike feel like a whole new bike when I put them on. No baffles and the kit made the difference, and mine are carbon fiber (made the bike handle so much better with the pipes up high and nice and light).
The only problem with the lack of baffles is that when I ride with my helmet on it is quite a bit louder than without because the helmet seems to create a pressure pulse.
So I have taken to earplugs for longer rides with the helmet.
Love that power.

·
Premium Member
312 Posts
yeah i set off alarms left and right with my carbon arrows. i pulled my DB meter and im hitting 115 to 130 lol. good times.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I just installed Friday night - Termi kit - pipes look great - I was though surprised when I took out the DB killers - they are basically a straight pipe!! The sound is mint - cruising around town its loud - @ highway speeds the sound is really behind you. I love the pop pop pop when you decelerate - is this normal?? Sounds like one mean machine. I thought I felt more mid range punch after the change - but it just might be noise??

On anther note - through some research - I have found - not yet varified that "straight pipes" and stock ecu produce the most HP on the 696. I'm thining of trying the stock EUC with the Termis - and also without for a ride (just leave the mid pipe) - if this is the case - other than the Termis looking great on the bike - it could be the most expensive mod - that is really a hoax!! Your thoughts??

·
Registered
36 Posts
Well the verdict is in - Love the Termis - they do 'complete" the look of the bike - I think I am finally done with mods - all that is left is to enjoy the little fella!! Picture attached,

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts