Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,338 Posts
Portlander here, so no experiance with Ducati Seattle. Ive heard good things about them tho.

Maurice

·
Registered
14 Posts
I havn't heard of this service. But i would for sure take them up on it.
I always get my bike serviced with them and am very happy with there service. I live in bremerton and wonder if they would come over here also.
How did you hear about this pickup thing?

Jesse

·
Registered
4,309 Posts
olybiker said:
Great idea, but that eliminates Olympia. :mad:
It's 61 miles to Seattle.
Back to searching for my own truck...
I've got a truck for sale. perfect for hauling bikes to and from the shop/track.
Don't let the name smokey-leaky fool you, she's a champ.

·
Premium Member
3,338 Posts
toolfan said:
I've got a truck for sale. perfect for hauling bikes to and from the shop/track.
Don't let the name smokey-leaky fool you, she's a champ.
[thumbsup]

haha

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
maxpowers said:
So Ducati of Seattle is picking up people's bikes for free to do service on them. Anyone have experience with doing this?
They picked up my MTS when I was at work...super convenient. They still have it though :'( ...stupid valve guides.

They're doing it until the end of the year.

·
Banned
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They have had mine for a while too, and I am having them do barely anything. Is it annoying when you call up and ask when you bike will be done?

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
maxpowers said:
They have had mine for a while too, and I am having them do barely anything. Is it annoying when you call up and ask when you bike will be done?
I knew mine would take a couple weeks, so it isn't a big deal to me. I was there Sat. night for the DNW party and it was sitting in their shop all taken apart. :-[ They said it'll be done this week though. [thumbsup]

What are you having done??

1 - 13 of 13 Posts