Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see that I've been promoted from a "full member" to a "SENIOR member" & I just want to thank all the little people who have helped me along the way.

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts
on behalf of all the little people CONGRATS! 8)

·
Registered
196 Posts
Thanks for not calling them midgets or whatever, they appreciate it. So it it midgets that really do all of your hard work. ;)

S

·
0 Posts
BUZ, it is always the little people who do all the work. Like my neighbor once said. It is only poor people who pay taxes.

Slim

R

·
0 Posts
I have more posts on here then miles on my S4R. I should be a Blabbermouth out of principle. But I think I still have a few posts to go. How many posts does it take to become a blabbermouth?

R

·
0 Posts
Opps,
Never mind. I should look at the sides of the screen more often. I guess the number is 500. Now to work on my miles.

·
Premium Member
540 Posts
I think people will be able to look back at all this in a thousand years time and realise how important it was to move upwards in the DML heirachy.

S

·
0 Posts
Year 2003 was the year of the Blues, hundred years from now they will have the year of the DML. We will be remembered. We were the ones who saved the Monster and made it last forever.

Slim

·
Premium Member
5,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dennis - you can still stive to be "Daffylike". Personally, I doubt I'll live that long.

R

·
0 Posts
I am not sure, but I think when you get to certain number you get to call yourself what ever you want. I am going to call myself newbie.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts