Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to talk about this problem I have been having with the SENA 20s. Whenever I do a head check to the left the Jog wheel will spin against the armor pad of any jacket I am wearing. Especially bad is the shoulder of my Aerostitch Roadcrafter. I basically cannot wear the unit because any time I turn my head to the left the wheel will doing against my shoulder. I have tried moving the unit forward. Tilting the wheel up. Nothing works. I have come to the conclusion that the distraction from the volume limit alert tone is so distracting that it's not worth using it. Does anybody have the same issue.
SENA is doing nothing about it saying that it's user error or a wardrobe malfunction.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Never had an issue - even in an aggressive riding position.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can't understand it. My jog wheel literally rolls on my shoulder armor and then the volume limit alert sounds off. Frigid major distraction

·
Registered
220 Posts
Post a picture of you standing in your gear in front of a mirror so we can see the clearance? Can be your wearing a jacket with unusually large shoulder pads, a helmet that is lower than average or your neck is a tad bit shorter than the average user. Or do you maybe tense your shoulders up when you are riding?

Can be any number of things. I personally don't have a problem with the jog wheel on my Sena.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Post a picture of you standing in your gear in front of a mirror so we can see the clearance? Can be your wearing a jacket with unusually large shoulder pads, a helmet that is lower than average or your neck is a tad bit shorter than the average user. Or do you maybe tense your shoulders up when you are riding?

Can be any number of things. I personally don't have a problem with the jog wheel on my Sena.
You just described every issue I have

·
Super Moderator
3,590 Posts
Nothing superglue couldn't fix.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Nothing superglue couldn't fix.
Or duct-tape. It would be best if you could mount it higher on your helmet, maybe with super glue or super sticky double sided sticky tape, but what about mounting it more forward to your chin?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts