Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gedday guys....

I'm just home from a ride day at the Island... I had a big think about my riding last night over a few beers and I've decided I'm not much interested in riding on the road anymore. I'm going to buy a dedicated track bike and become a ride day junkie...

The Monster is just to nice to risk throwing it down the road on a ride day. I had a big moment yesterday when I grounded the gear lever mid Southern Loop forcing me to run very wide out onto dirty/slippery track!!!

So if ya know anyone in the market for an S4r...

Give me a call... 0412 837824...

'04 red S4r
6600kms
Never dropped unmarked condition
DP pressure plate & ventilated clutch cover
DP tank guard
50mm Termignoni full system with high mount carbon cans
DP ECU
SPS cams
DP open airbox
122rwhp. Dyno charts available
Race stand
All original parts. Exhaust, cams, ECU, pressure plate etc....

$16K

Ita

·
Banned
2,007 Posts
that would be the one to get hugh!
the termi kit with the sps cams makes it more desirable, especially as it's been installed and set up too. the only way it could be better would be to paint it blue. ;D

·
Registered
335 Posts
****!!!!!

I was kind of hoping to see a big dent in it. Because now i want it ;D

I'll definately put it on my list of possibles, certainly can't commit just yet(Still have to pass three more exams). After those are done though-Jan 13th- i'll be putting in some serious thoughts.

Thanks for the pics Ita, wish it didn't look so good though

Hugh :police:

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
White Lion said:
Thanks for the pics Ita, wish it didn't look so good though
Hugh :police:
No dramas Hugh.....

I'm not advertising the bike as I'm starting to have second thoughts about selling it.... I've put the word out here and on http://www.mcnews.com.au/ but that's it...

I'd love a dedicated track bike because I'm scared of tossing the S4r down the road during a track day as I like to push as hard as I can. I still love the S4r and it can lap Phillip Island way faster than I can!

If my insurance covered me for track days I'd be really happy and never consider selling it....

Cheers mate

Ita

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts