Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
COME RIDE HER - PAY FOR HER AND RIDE HER HOME BEFORE SHE GOES UP FOR WINTER STORAGE... $6900

Yes after thinking long and very hard I have decided to sell my baby after only less then 2 months of ownership, Only selling because I have a strong desire for the triumph speed triple...

I'm hoping to sell the 695 before winter storage if not then I will just keep her for one more season

Now for the bike...

2007 Ducati 695 red/black
Price: $6900
2000 Miles (bike is just breaking in)

bar end mirrors
Cycle Cat Frame Sliders
Cored and painted exhaust (sound amazing)
Ducati Corse carbon fiber Tank Pad
"Half tail" chop
genmar bar risers ($80)
14T Sprocket (cycle works) - still have the 15t as well btw

*600 mile service done at Ducati NYC 3 weeks ago (have receipts) ($475)
*2 year warranty (22 months left)

So basically you get a brand new bike that has been properly broken in and modified in every way to make it look, Ride (14t) and sound the way it should from ducati...all you have to do is get on and ride it, no annoying having to take it easy or having to take it in for its first service... bikes ready to go

Bike runs perfect and seems to be getting stronger now that it is just breaking in, you are more then welcome to have the bike fully inspected by ducati before purchase



Serious inquiries only please.

[email protected]
or you can PM me here.
 

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,326 Posts
Re: Selling my bike.... 2007 695 monster red/black

That Nice Guy Beck said:
So basically you get a brand new bike that has been properly broken in

wow, funny how your "hitting the rev-limiter in 2nd gear" post from yesterday diisappeared.... its like the x-files or something. :-X
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
772 Posts
Re: Selling my bike.... 2007 695 monster red/black

Selling after 2 months already? 2000 miles is just getting started! Anyhow, good luck and I'm sure you'll like the speed triple.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Selling my bike.... 2007 695 monster red/black

Industrial_Grrrl said:
wow, funny how your "hitting the rev-limiter in 2nd gear" post from yesterday diisappeared.... its like the x-files or something. :-X
LOL yea I hit the rev limiter, not selling because of that c'mon... most likely Ill keep it anyway, nothing wrong with touching 9000 rpms at 2000 miles... during the first 1500 I babied the bike... that was the first time going to 9000 rpms obviously since i made a post about it..these bikes are made to go to 9000 rpm...just feeling the speed triple much much more for the money... no need for the little remarks ok hun ;)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Selling my bike.... 2007 695 monster red/black

lifes_an_ocean said:
Selling after 2 months already? 2000 miles is just getting started! Anyhow, good luck and I'm sure you'll like the speed triple.
yea bro figured instead of spending another 50 bucks a month for another parking space in my bldg for the bike to sit all winter Id see if someone wanted it and then I would buy teh s3 in teh spring...

if no one buys it like I said I'll just keep it, not that I hate it just like the s3 better.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,326 Posts
Re: Selling my bike.... 2007 695 monster red/black

best of luck
im sure you will have a blast on the triple! [thumbsup] Looks like a very fun bike! I was assuming you're more comfortable on that one and that was why you were selling, not because of yesterday. . I was just bustin chops. ;D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Selling my bike.... 2007 695 monster red/black

Industrial_Grrrl said:
best of luck
im sure you will have a blast on the triple! [thumbsup] Looks like a very fun bike! I was assuming you're more comfortable on that one and that was why you were selling, not because of yesterday. . I was just bustin chops. ;D
like I said, I love the 695 if it doesnt sell before storage Im keeping it another year, im not really dying to sell, heck I stilll wanna ride it until it gets really cold... [thumbsup]
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
322 Posts
Re: Selling my bike.... 2007 695 monster red/black

good luck on the sale, im sure you'll love the tripple if that works out. did you quote insurance yet? cuz i think ur looking at a 1k cc and double horsepower bike.
and if it's not too bad who's ur carrier? i may have to switch.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: Selling my bike.... 2007 695 monster red/black

Mummra said:
good luck on the sale, im sure you'll love the tripple if that works out. did you quote insurance yet? cuz i think ur looking at a 1k cc and double horsepower bike.
and if it's not too bad who's ur carrier? i may have to switch.
I use foremost, I pay 1000 a year now for full cov... like I said not even sure I am gonna sell, just wanna weigh my options ,cover my bases... I love my bike and I am not experienced to handle an s3 yet...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9 Posts
Re: Selling my bike.... 2007 695 monster red/black

Really intrested in your bike would like to know if you would hold off the sale until next spring. I would be more likely to come through with the purchase then. email [email protected]
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: Selling my bike.... 2007 695 monster red/black

08cingarid said:
Really intrested in your bike would like to know if you would hold off the sale until next spring. I would be more likely to come through with the purchase then. email [email protected]
tell you what, you can have the bike for free now.
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top