Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw two MONSTERS TODAY(04/07/04)

One Monster 620 Matte Black with a Silver Frame Parked infront of Seattle Technical University on Jackson (with the mirrors i want so relpy to this so you can tell me where u got them)

One on Ranier Ave (looked silver with a silver helmet) Waived to you going the opposite direction.

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I saw a Dark Monster 620 in Sno Co this weekend getting pulled over by a Sherriff....was that anyone here? ;D

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dont like ur attitude..... I saw a red S4R with Renthal Bars at that same place. Except he was Gunned. That 620 didnt have anything on him. 71 in a 35? No officer my speedo maxes out at 30 so i was going the speed limit.

Who would have known, the only cop east of Highway 9. He just made 404 dollars for sno county.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Was your individual ticket $404? I think I got a $290 for doing 65 in a 35 in the car (in a very safe place, on an empty Sunday morning, being midful of all potential hazards). That was a first offense though, and when I pleaded mitigation by mail, they halved the fine if I did not bother coming to court. I should have even fought that one (now I consider the insurance issue).

You gotta fight it!

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Was your individual ticket $404? I think I got a $290 for doing 65 in a 35 in the car (in a very safe place, on an empty Sunday morning, being midful of all potential hazards). That was a first offense though, and when I pleaded mitigation by mail, they halved the fine if I did not bother coming to court. I should have even fought that one (now I consider the insurance issue).

You gotta fight it!

Everyone got $101 tickets...the state minimum.

·
Registered
70 Posts
??? That is weird. If he wrote down your speed as 71 on the ticket, then I thought there was a fine scale that dictates how much you pay. Maybe he was making it easy for you to fight it...

Makes it tempting to pay when it is the minimum, but still....

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
Whenever I get the chance, I 'defer' the ticket. That means that you pay it in full, right then and there at your hearing, but they keep it off your record... As long as you don't get another ticket withing 12 months, the insurance company never has to know...

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not quite Seattle Stallion...You pay a fine for paperwork and keeping your file open, dont pay the ticket or you plead guilty. Stay clean for a year and its gone. The catch is you only get to do this once in 7 years. Not sure if you can do it by mail.

Sounds to me like these could easily be dropped in court with some research or a lawyer.

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have already contacted Jeannie Mucklestone and we are now working on fighting it. It is out of King County so it will cost $500 instead of her usual $350 retainer. Some are cheaper, but I am 3/3 with her....why stop now? :)

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I don't know about the $500, I hired Jeannie for a ticket in tacoma a few months back and it was $350, decision still pending...

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
She is willing to go more south than North...especially when it is Evergreen District court.

When he started to write the ticket, I told him it was my birthday (he didnt even notice after writing down my DOB)...he then says: "well, then I wont give you the full penalty or wreckless driving then."

Gee thanks buddy ::)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts