Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellow Monsterinos,
I am doing some research into my still possible move out to Seattle. I am getting laid of Jan 31 and if I dont have another J-O-B by then, me and the old lady are going to head out that way. You know of any companies that are hiring? I dont want some gay job where I have to wear a suit and kiss ass. I would prefer something where actually going to work is optional, there are lots of hot chicks, and I get preferred parking for the Monster..
Also- you can pretty much ride year round out there too, right?

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Tony J wrote: I am getting laid of Jan 31...

Damm Bro that is a long time to wait for some action ;D in your Southern Regions

·
Premium Member
1,208 Posts
Tony,

Did i read this right?
I am getting laid
;D

I don't know about year round riding here in the NW. Rains alot. Cold too. I'll ride all winter though; but will be very choosy on my days...

scooby ;D
SW Washington

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Give monster.com a try. I picked up my current gig through them when I first moved out here a couple years ago.

If you'r in the computer industry, then you're in luck because it hasn't hit us quite as bad as other places.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Well , since I've been on unenjoyment since jan 3 and still not looking all that great for work I don't know what to tell you. If you work in the trades it's not a good time for work. It doesn't sound like you are one of the middle managment suck up types if you don't want to wear a suit and tie. So what are you looking for? If you get a good rain suit I don't see why you couldn't ride all year round other than the fact that most of the driver's around here are ****ing moron's you should be good to go.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
I'll second Brad. Some seriously dangerous cagers around these parts. Hell, Utah drivers were better, and I thought they were the worst!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts