Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm curious to see how the stock seat feels. I was thinking we could do a trial period then if we both like it, make it final, otherwise we trade back. Could be a good opportunity if you're looking to get a corbin seat. Even if you don't end up liking it, at least you'll know. And knowing is half the battle.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
I've got a stock seat I'm not using, I'll sell it to you for $25 plus shipping if you're interested. It doesn't have a locking pin, you'll have to use your old one.

·
Registered
4,309 Posts
I was going to suggest that Katie might be interested in the trade, but I don't know, and she isn't going to be riding her bike for a least 3 months.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
krolik said:
I've got a stock seat I'm not using, I'll sell it to you for $25 plus shipping if you're interested. It doesn't have a locking pin, you'll have to use your old one.
I don't want to buy it straight up because that would suck if it turned out to be less comfortable than the corbin for me. I hear a lot of people really like the difference the corbin makes, but I've also heard that some people still prefer stock. So I wanted to be able to ride around a bit with stock to do my own comparison.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
dude... IM me on Monday+ when I'm back from Argentina. I think the 2000+ Monster seats are all the same and I still have my stock S4RS seat laying around.

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
Hey Aquacate,

Whats up? I also live here in Seattle and I would be happy to switch up far a bit. It's to bad that the weather is not nicer. I have a 2003 800. let me know.

Later
[email protected]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts