Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Corbin seat on my 94 monster and am having the most difficult time removing it. I dont even know where to start because the lock is missing, although the seat is not locked to the bike. Please help me out.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Please explain more, it sounds like a riddle! What are you trying to do if the seat is not locked to the bike? Me no understand...

·
Registered
181 Posts
giganti-bump

i have a very similar problem, though i did it to myself. while performing the requisite assendectomy, i disengaged my seat-lock cable. in the midst of said tail chop, with one indicator on, the other waiting in the box, and neither hooked up, i stupidly put the seat back on to see how it would look. latch! and now it is stuck on:eek:

whoops. anyone know a good way to "get it off?"

·
Super Moderator
3,593 Posts
i have a very similar problem, though i did it to myself. while performing the requisite assendectomy, i disengaged my seat-lock cable. in the midst of said tail chop, with one indicator on, the other waiting in the box, and neither hooked up, i stupidly put the seat back on to see how it would look. latch! and now it is stuck on:eek:

whoops. anyone know a good way to "get it off?"

Stroke it gently back and forth for about 2 minutes?

Man I'm so sorry for that but how could I ever resist such a set up?:D

·
Registered
181 Posts
hahaha

i was trying to convince a girl friend/co-worker to give me a dutch rudder last night;D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts