Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I am looking for a seat cowl for the 2000 M750. I am not too sure if they are universal for all monsters or not? I would like a carbon fiber and have been looking on ebay. My question... is there anything I need too look out for to make sure it fits and also make sure itis not POS that someone is making in the backyard?

Thanks

·
Registered
211 Posts
I scoured ebay and agonized over this for a year and a half before finally just biting the bullet and ordering one thru Ducati. If you do, be warned you have to order the Left and Right side brackets and bolts SEPERATELY (damn you Ducati!) Most on ebay are damaged, but I wanted a red one. Carbon fiber's show up a lot on ebay though, and they usually look great. Just make sure it has the brackets and bolts too.

·
Premium Member
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I think I will have too go with ebay or a used one. The carbon ones look good on ebay not sure if many of them come with the hardware? But I have had issues with ebay where what you see is not exactly what you get. I have also had good experience too?

Thanks
Sam

·
Premium Member
881 Posts
Keep looking in the parts section on here too, you will see one pop up every once in a while. I have some some in the sponsors section on here also, might check there. I no longer like ebay as there is alot of crap on there that is not really that much cheaper if you do your research.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I've got one from my bike; red with white stripe. Let me know if interested.

Ken

1 - 7 of 7 Posts