Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted this elsewhere but was afraid it got missed in the noise!!!

Don't forget - Seacoast Open House November 11th. Lets show our support and show up and say hi! I will be there around 2:00 and am looking for ideas for rides next season.

- more overnighters?
- how bout a ride to NHIS and we watch the races? (or maybe cheer Charles on...or me!)
- more Maine?
- more VT?

Looking for feedback....!

http://www.seacoastsport.com/

Also....
Thanks to Alan and Helen for these two Slide Shows of the Covered Bridges Ride!!! And yes, there are actually some Covered Bridges!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYtmuR2xCvY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f279fsqgbz4

Dave

·
Premium Member
1,451 Posts
I got a post card in the mail yesterday about the open house. I work on Saturdays so I won't be able to make it. :(

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
Anyone heading up from the Boston area? If the weather holds up I'd like to check it out.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Charlief said:
I got a post card in the mail yesterday about the open house. I work on Saturdays so I won't be able to make it. :(
Ditto :mad:

I'm definitely down for taking some rides up to NHIS next year.
And maybe more VT.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Update: Someone posted in another thread that it is going to be 60 degrees on Saturday. I have not actually researched this, but I could be convinced to ditch work if that's the case. I have been feeling just a touch under the weather all week. >:D

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
DucHockey said:
Update: Someone posted in another thread that it is going to be 60 degrees on Saturday. I have not actually researched this, but I could be convinced to ditch work if that's the case. I have been feeling just a touch under the weather all week. >:D
In the words of Ben Stiller in Starsky & Hutch... "DO IT"!!!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Toucan said:
Anyone else heading up?
Sadly, no. Bikes packed for the winter. Friends in town that aren't quite as motorcycle crazy as we are ;) Say hi to them for us though!

Batman - I've only seen one race long ago, and would love to go again, so a ride up there would be great. VT was also a favorite for me... maybe it was just the timing, but it seemed like there was less traffic there than in NH.

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Not timing. There is less traffic in VT and it gets better the further north you go! [thumbsup]

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Ideal conditions

1. Girlfriend is heading out to napa for 4 days so I dont have to hear her complain about me riding all day and not spending anytime with her
2. It supposed to be closer to 70 on saturday

non-ideal

3. Got to work and I can not ditch

Tell the peeps over a seacoast I said whats up just got me a nice leather alpine star jacket and some nice winter gloves. Wish I could be there missed the ride on the 8th and now missing the open house on the 11th. 4th point there are not too many days like this left. 3 good point I got to ride to work today which put a grin on my face from ear to ear. Be safe have fun and let me know if there are any other sunny warm riding days left so we can meet up.

-ghost

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Missed ya Teresa ;D (and Z too).

Dave and I got there about the same time Dave did. He said Hi around the shop and then decided that it was just too nice to hang around when he could be riding. So we took off with a couple on a Fizzer.

Dayam Dave knows his roads! I had to bail after only 20 or 30 minutes but the roads were schweet [thumbsup]

Thanks for the lead Dave.

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah....great turn-out at Seacoast! Good to see a bunch of riders there! And as Don points out, once I had a dog and a burger, it was way too nice to stand around! Thanks for joining me... [clap]

Dave

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
That was my first time at SeaCoast. It was a cool shop. I'm looking forward to some of their group rides next season...

Did anyone buy the new 999 in the showroom that was on sale for $12,500. That's right, a new 999 for 12,500..... Soooo tempting.

·
Registered
141 Posts
CRASH! said:
Missed ya Teresa ;D (and Z too).

Dave and I got there about the same time Dave did. He said Hi around the shop and then decided that it was just too nice to hang around when he could be riding. So we took off with a couple on a Fizzer.

Dayam Dave knows his roads! I had to bail after only 20 or 30 minutes but the roads were schweet [thumbsup]

Thanks for the lead Dave.
Sooooo jealous. I'm jonesin' for the spring already.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Does anyone know if SeaCoast is open on monday? I know with it being off season some shops have are closed on Monday.

Thanks,

-ghost

·
Registered
8,324 Posts
AFAIK most shops are closed Sunday and Monday.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts