Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've heard rumors that Patrick & Chad were gonna come up North to play. Any truth to that?

·
Registered
445 Posts
It's all true. We're gonna leave Patrick's pad about 4:00 AM Sunday and truck the bikes to Linda's. Any takers on this lunacy?

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A true rumor! Very cool, look forward to seeing you guys.

Y'all will need to leadfoot it in the truck to get going up the hill before sunrise. Since the middle portion of ACH heads roughly East, getting a late start is hard on the eyes :( .

I'll be there with a freshly scuffed-in front tire.......

I left Patrick a message on his celll, guess he doesn't need to listen to it now.

P.S. - Hey Chad, can you throw my bars in the truck too?

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
Wooooo Hooooo! Dawn on the Crest is the best!

If we miss you at the Shell station.....see you at Newcombs!!

Linda

P

·
0 Posts
We are leaving here ( Fallbrook ) at 3:30 or so. we should be at the Shell by 5:30. If we miss you do we head straight up ACH to Newcombs?

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You are correct sir, you now have the entire plan for the ride.
I'll see you at the Shell Station.

You guys can turn west on the 91, then North on the 71 to get a little straighter run.

P

·
0 Posts
Is that actually faster? I figured the 15 to the 210 then straight up. Isn't the 71 a buch of stop lights?

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The 71 appears to have a bit of freeway, with only two signals.
At that hour, traffic is light.
The new section of the 210 near the 15 is really great. So smoooth.
Pick yer poison.

Hey, can you guys fit three bikes in your truck? ;D Just Kidding..

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
Poitras:

You are the man! You need to title your next book "Escape from Fallbrook!" How did you do it on mother's day? Give her a spa day? Vacation to her mother's?

Ya gotta respect smooth moves! 8)

Have fun!!!!!!

Scott

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
CREST UPDATE!! riding ACH this Weekend?

Road is the best! Hardly any rocks, just some asphalty stuff for short section and then it's off and running.

Warning.....sun is coming up much earlier.....suggestion is you leave Shell Station no later than 5:50 AM to avoid sun!

BTW, my suspension rocks! Feels a bit lighter in the front end , but once the Ohlins Steering Damper arrives, should help stabilize! ;D ;D ;D They sent the wrong Arrow Damper, didn't fit my bike, so ordered the top mount Ohlins!

Highly suggest revalving front forks with the Race Tech Gold Valves for those folks poor like me and not able to afford the Ohlins forks (not yet!!)......Thanks for the suggestion Nick.

See you all tomorrow on the Hill.....WOOOOO HOOOOO!

Linda

P

·
0 Posts
:eek: Is it Mothers Day? Maybe that's why she just grunted at me and I interpreted that as consent. Oh well, I'll just max out the card on something shiny. ::)

·
Registered
445 Posts
Well, looks like he's got everything under control there. Hey, I won't mention a thing when I get there.

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Chad n Patrick, it's quickest if you park your truck near the Shell Station, there's a little side street on the North side of the station that you can park on. It's a nice area around there, nobody's gonna mess with your truck.

See you at O'dark Hundred. :p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts