Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am fairly new to the area and just purchsed a 2012 696 and looking for some people to ride with. I am old, fat and slow and my riding generally reflects that :cool: Let me know if anyone has any interest in some local low key riding.

·
Registered
88 Posts
40 is not old, especially when it comes to Ducati owners. I see a lot of over 40 year olds riding ducs, including me...

·
Premium Member
856 Posts
42 here. Age just makes all the more embarrassing to younguns when you make em look silly on a twisty road.

With age comes experience!!!

·
Registered
68 Posts
LOL now that I think about it I personally don't see many Duc owners under 35 when I'm out riding. Guess after those young squid mature and out grow the Jap bikes,they come to realize the appreciation of quality Italian craftsmanship…;)

·
Premium Member
856 Posts
We really need to put a ride/meetup together. I like Duc people. Especially Monster drivers. They cuss more.

·
Premium Member
2,049 Posts
LOL now that I think about it I personally don't see many Duc owners under 35 when I'm out riding. Guess after those young squid mature and out grow the Jap bikes,they come to realize the appreciation of quality Italian craftsmanship…;)
Most just went through a divorce, getting a divorce, 2 grand a month mortgage, bad credit, no credit, kids, wife wants an SUV, wife wants furniture, wife wants, wants and wants.

Where were we? I confused myself. I want my discount damn it!

tt

1 - 10 of 10 Posts