Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
they look like supertrapps. those disks you see get attached to the ends. you can vary how many disks you install to adjust backpressure. typically pretty inexpensive. look decent but have no experience with them on a monster.

S

·
0 Posts
Ummmm...

It says "Made by Supertrapp" right there in the description. First line actually.

So, based on the the one person I know that has had Supertrapp's on a Duc, I would say only if really, really cheap. $100 looks pretty cheap for a set of slip-ons and I would do it if I still had stock pipes. Just don't expect them to be the last set you ever buy.

·
Premium Member
374 Posts
I had some of these on my bike. I actually liked them alot. Very aggressive sound. Very lightweight as well. I still have mine but am looking into getting some C/F pipes to go with my bikes new look. They cost around $360 brand new I believe so $100 would be a steel. I wouldnt sell mine that that cheap......

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yo 03monster800,

just bought these slip-ons, this will be my first actually mod!! You are saying just put these guys on and then I'll be good. I shouldn't worry about anything?

It gives me better sound, and what else?

Thx
Manh

·
Premium Member
3,677 Posts
the supertrapps on my 900ss broke. twice. no biggie, just had the seam at the inlet to the can rewelded. they're ok, and i'd say you get what you pay for. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts