Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Email the seller and I bet they are as confused as you are. I did that once before and the claimed seller said they never listed the item.

·
Registered
259 Posts
pre-approved bidders means nobody can buy it without calling the guy and learning the price is 16,700. Looks more like a form of advertising for the dealer than anything else.

G

·
Discussion Starter #8
Well, it was an auction for a 2004 S4R with ZERO miles on it for a buy it now price of $6700. This is a copy of the email I sent him which might have prompted the shut down of his auction..... ;D

Selling a $13,500 bike for $6700 right? Wow, this is a deal my Federal Law Enforcement people would love to hear about. I will make sure to forward this right away!

ThanX!!

·
Registered
599 Posts
Very funny LiterLeaner! So you guys think this was a stolen bike? I live about 10 minutes away from Laguna Seca, and every year the races come into town I hear about bikes getting stolen, 98% of the time, they're Ducati's. These guys just pull up in a truck and lift them right in and drive away. Seeing a truck with two $15,000 Ducati's in it isn't that strange during the race week. Could you imagine what that must feel like? :'(

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
Cripes, that crook is still around?

Must be about half a dozen of those ads that have popped up on EBay. Same MO as before....

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts
If it sounds to good to be true it ussually is on ebay! I just bought the sopranoes dvd collection from a chinese company and have problems with the dvd's. Great price though!#@$#@[email protected]#@#@@!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts