Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Be advised, and shame on me for not being diligent. I was taken for $350 for a supposed available exhaust via DM
Product Font Material property Screenshot Parallel

we agreed on a price, I sent Venmo. Today I get a text saying “shipping is an additional $40”.

I say to just send me a refund, felt fishy. “Seller” goes silent. I asked for a refund or a tracking id within the hour bedofr

I feel like an idiot. Going through the claims process now with Venmo.

as info, the requested Venmo was @Felicia-Tomasen-3

Phone number from scammer is 774-325-0143

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello,
I joined this forum just to say THANK YOU for the post about being scammed for the Ducati exhaust.(I do not own a Ducati but this post saved me) I am into Side by Sides and have a Polaris Ace, I posted on the Polaris Ace Forum looking for doors and received a message from the same phone number. Prior to this person contacting me I was unfortunately scammed out of $600 for the same doors I was searching for from someone else doing the same thing you did, (not seeing they just joined and Venmo'ing the money). So this time I asked for a pic of the doors and the pic that was sent was something pulled offline. I then searched the e-mail and phone number and your post came up first on Google. Anyway, Thank you for your post, you saved me from losing another $450 on top of the $600 I already lost. Be careful and good luck out there!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts