Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I’m thinking about getting an Dual SC project exhaust for my 2022 Ducati Monster . What are your thoughts? Should I spend the extra money and get a Termignoni. There is a significant price difference I’m just wondering if I would be happy with the SC Project exhaust.
Wheel Tire White Automotive tire Automotive lighting

·
Registered
35 Posts
Some others have posted here about their Euro5 compliant Termis that weren't as happy with the result - they basically said it was a minor improvement over stock in terms of sound. Termi sells a racing version with the cat-eliminating midpipe.

Eliminating the cat would probably give you the best sound, more weight savings, and better performance. But then you also not be Euro5 compliant. The Termi racing exhaust comes with an ECU upmap too, which may be one of the only viable ECU flashing options for the 937 at the moment.

The Euro5 compliant Termi didn't have removable db killers also, it looks like the SC Project doesn't have db killers so it might be really loud if you get a pipe to bypass the cat.

·
Registered
32 Posts
The stock exhaust vs. slip on is a very small change to sound if you leave the baffles in. If you take them out it is louder, but not obnoxious and similar tone to stock. A little deeper, mostly louder. If you replace the link pipe it makes a big difference to the sound, even with the stock mufflers. I put an SC-1S on my mine while waiting for the link pipe, and removed the db killer to get a good sound. When the Arrow link pipe arrived yesterday I tried it out and immediately had to put the db killer back in because it was much louder than I wanted. It's a great sound but very loud like a racebike. Honestly, the stock pipes aren't ugly and they aren't that heavy. I'd consider just doing the link pipe and saving a bunch of money.

·
Registered
32 Posts
A remap is always best. Even for a stock bike. There are remap options from XECU, QD, and Shift-tech. That said, a few dyno runs with afr have been posted and it doesn’t look like the bike is lean enough to hurt anything.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts