Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
Nice!

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
I'm sorry but I don't think SBK Italia is an approved shop by the new Drill board. I am going to have to ask our moderator to check into that. Last I checked Ken didn't serve beer, and he knew what he was talking about. What is this world comming to when monster (ducati) owners do more to their bikes than add a little carbon fiber between sessions of blowing steam up each others righteous asses? I'm gonna have to ask Svetlana or Ingrind or was it Mama Polska at Players what they think of all this. The nerve of you people. Don't you know your bikes are for show and status amongst each other, not for riding or enjoying. Geeze. Maybe you guys should give me $25 to read this.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Jerry-

I saw your bike in Ken's Shop last week and it looked awesome! I was so happy with what Ken did to my Monster with regards to the suspension that I decided to do it again with my ST. Once you go Ohlins you never go back!

·
0 Posts
Hey Jerry.

A glance at your list of mods has my interest in knowing how you feel about the DP gel seat. How did it compare to the stock seat and/or any other seat you've tried? Are you "planted" into the seat or are you able to slide off from side to side with ease?

Eager to know,

R.

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
Posted by: Jasons03Corse
Insert Quote
I'm sorry but I don't think SBK Italia is an approved shop by the new Drill board. I am going to have to ask our moderator to check into that. Last I checked Ken didn't serve beer, and he knew what he was talking about. What is this world comming to when monster (ducati) owners do more to their bikes than add a little carbon fiber between sessions of blowing steam up each others righteous asses? I'm gonna have to ask Svetlana or Ingrind or was it Mama Polska at Players what they think of all this. The nerve of you people. Don't you know your bikes are for show and status amongst each other, not for riding or enjoying. Geeze. Maybe you guys should give me $25 to read this.

WOW Jason for someone who dont have a bike should you really post? >:D I mean really!! LOL

·
Registered
153 Posts
hurrikane said:
Jerry-

I saw your bike in Ken's Shop last week and it looked awesome! I was so happy with what Ken did to my Monster with regards to the suspension that I decided to do it again with my ST. Once you go Ohlins you never go back!
Did it bring a tear to your eye? :'(

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
800darkdread said:
Hey Jerry.

A glance at your list of mods has my interest in knowing how you feel about the DP gel seat. How did it compare to the stock seat and/or any other seat you've tried? Are you "planted" into the seat or are you able to slide off from side to side with ease?

Eager to know,

R.
As to the Gel seat. It locks me in front to back really well. As for side to side motion, its not as slick as a stock seat. but I haven't really noticed any grabbing. I can one-cheek it on that seat easily. It helps a ton on the long straight rides to get out to the twisties.

No complaints at all! [thumbsup]

·
Registered
497 Posts
+1,000,000 on SBK Italia . . . my claim to fame is Ken using my S2R in his logo (that's my red S2R depicted, a couple hundred mods ago).

Jerry, quality mods, my friend.

Ruben, I can't keep up with your name changes . . .

Attachments

·
Registered
346 Posts
pkm said:
Bigtime!

and...

Cool stuff Jerry [thumbsup]

A

·
0 Posts
pkm said:
+1,000,000 on SBK Italia . . . my claim to fame is Ken using my S2R in his logo (that's my red S2R depicted, a couple hundred mods ago).

Jerry, quality mods, my friend.

Tag. I had a cyber stalker on my hands but fvck it. :-*

1 - 13 of 13 Posts