Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have upgraded my brakes with a dual goldline system and now I have coffin style res. on one side and a cylinder res. on the other side. Would a clutch master from 916 with a 13mm cylinder res fit on my existing fluid lines? Would the switch even be functional? Thanks

·
Banned
7,484 Posts
Doesn't the 916 have the same master cylinders as come on the higher-spec monsters ('cept for the s4rs)? Am I wrong about that?

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Spidey said:
Doesn't the 916 have the same master cylinders as come on the higher-spec monsters ('cept for the s4rs)? I'm I wrong about that?

Yep but Vin has a 620 with a coffin type clutch master

·
Banned
7,484 Posts
ducman851 said:
Yep but Vin has a 620 with a coffin type clutch master
Yeah, I know. I wasn't really being helpful to Vin (sorry). I just wanted to confirm they were the same MC. Thanks, ducman. [thumbsup]

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Spidey said:
Yeah, I know. I wasn't really being helpful to Vin (sorry). I just wanted to confirm they were the same MC. Thanks, ducman. [thumbsup]
No worries Spidey, say wheres the flux capacitor? ;D

·
Banned
7,484 Posts
Dunno. I've been tearing apart my 250 motor looking for it and the damn thing seems to have gone on vacation or sumptin'. ;D

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Spidey said:
It is acctually helpful Spidey, the brake upgrade was off of a 02 M900s so now I know it will match aesthetically.

eRacer777 said:
Jeeeebus Vin...buy a 1098S already! [cheeky]
I like trying to go fast on my 620! ;D Next bike will be a jap bike though...

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts