Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings to one and all!

Please allow me to introduce myself...

My name is Malachi and I live in Grass Valley, California, in the foothills of the Sierras, so great roads to ride are right out my backdoor. I've been riding motorcycles since I was 21, and am now 48, so over the years I've owned quite a few different motorcycles.

Most of the time I've had naked sport bikes, though last year I ventured into the world of cruisers, riding a Kawasaki Vulcan 1700 Classic. That did not last very long, however, because I got bored - as it turns out, in my style of riding, how I like to ride and where I like to ride, I'm definitely a "sports bike guy."

I was considering an Aprillia for my next bike, but fell in love with the Ducati Monsters once I saw them and sat on them - when I heard Ducati was coming out with the new M796 I knew that would be the perfect bike for me, so when they arrived at the dealer I traded in my Vulcan for a Monster. I've instantly fallen in love with this bike - in just three days it is time for me to take it in for its first service!

I think I'm addicted!

Along with riding I love adventures in the great outdoors - open wilderness places. I'm a writer, and so enjoy reading, have a dog, a parrot and two cockatoos, being an "animal lover"; I also enjoy gardening, and hanging out with friends, and pursuing a spiritual life is something of a passion for me.

I joined this forum to learn more about Ducati bikes, as this is my first one, but also for social exchanges with other riders - I especially enjoy friends that ride with whom I can share my adventures and love of riding.

I'm happy to have found this forum and look forward to participating in some discussions here.

Enjoy your ride:)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts