Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, its about that time of the week where we plan out a little ride. The forecast (as of this morning) was looking promising for a ride on Saturday. We can do the usuall meet at Bobs or whatever/ maybe a different destination this time ie Stillwater or Taylors Falls? We have to be back by 4 for the Morris Day show at Ribfest though! 8)
O E O E O--MY JUNGLE LOVE.....O E O E O

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Im out this week, wife wants to have a garage sale. Funny thing is I dont remember wanting to sell the garage. The other funny thing is most of the stuff Im finding for sale is mine. Guess Ill have to go through it all tonite a take back whats mine.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that is tragic. Make sure you keep a close eye on her! Dont fall asleep for even a minute. Next thing you know, you wont have any bikes left, and there will be a mini van in the garage. I'll be praying for you! :'(

R

·
0 Posts
uh uh.....garage sale,
tony and i could sell fruit boxes on the sidewalk to lure customers in for ya......

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can go for a bit. Have to be at some park by hiways 36 and 61 for a wedding around 2 ish.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I could (if I'm invited) - my wife works until 4pm on Sat & Sun so it would have to be after that time. If it works - gimme a call (651 674 4219). If you do call, please keep the heavy breathing to a minimum.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh - I cant ride until after 4pm because my wife works - I have to keep an eye on my kid.
thats what cargo nets are for. Strap the kid on the back of the bike and it is off to the races.
dont wait for an invitation. I just show up and hope they will wait for me to finish my coffee before everyone leaves.
The only way you will hear heavy breathing is if your name is Yolanda and you have a 976 #. ;)

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
you cant play today Kevin?
I cant either. I have to be responsible and go grocery shopping and what not. If the old lady is still in bed at 9, I may swing by Bobs for coffee. What about tomorrow?

R

·
0 Posts
It's Sophia she wants the new oil in her forks and some adjustments....her legs are tired.....
maybe she will feel better tomorrow.....
if she does we would love to ride......presto.....ciao antonio

1 - 12 of 12 Posts