Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Deluxe package... nice. Well, can't complain there. Have a good time. I'll be toolin around with my new gloves.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Val, call me tomorrow am (or I'll call you) to make sure this is going down. I plan to be there at about 1015/1030. Ruben - if you wanna come I'll meet ya at the park.

G

·
I'll roll with you Jason but I'm not gonna get the change. I don't mind the ride and sitting in. I'm gonna wait the the group buy to get my oil.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cool. As long as it isn't raining and warmer then 45 I'll meet you at the park at 10am. Call me (or I'll call you) in the am around 930 to confirm.

Val - still cool to come by and get it changed out?

G

·
yeah im down... make sure to call before u guys head to my place so ill be awake. so i can get all my tools together.

·
Premium Member
694 Posts
Unfortunately, I can't make it this weekend (again). :( The school I teach at is part boarding, meaning 1/2 the students live on campus. So, it's my turn to be around the campus and in the dorms. Part of the price one pays for having housing paid for by the school and living on campus...have a great ride! Hopefully the weather gets a little better. It's cold and rainy now...

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just spoke with Ruben. I'm meeting him at the park in about 10 after 10. Anyone who wants to meet up head to Locke park in Skokie.

G

·
Jason and I got our oil changes and chain cleaning/lube at Vals garage today. Thanks again Val. I got my exhaust can mounted properly also. I found a washer a realigned everything.

G

·
Yeah Jason it's perfect. I found a washer (one that combines the size of the two on the right side) and put it in place. Now they both hang the same.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts