Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It looks like we might again get blessed with a nice day on saturday, anyone wanna ride?
My cousin wants to get out on his new ride and i'll be sporting the ducky

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Eva has a showing at noon so, after that I'm the game. can meet you...say 1:30 at Van Sant?
what do ya think?

·
Registered
541 Posts
I just started my 916 tail project...odds are I'm not going to be done by sat. Starting to annoy me that I'm missing all these van sant rides too.

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Van Sant sounds like a winner if the weather holds out.
I'm not 100% sure what time on heading out yet, i may be leaving from Martin Euro because I have to pick up my bike. Unless I can get there on Friday some time to pick it up.
Jason, if you want to meet us in Coopersburg around 11ish, we can ride from there for a quick lunch and then meet up with Greg at Van Sant.

I'll know for sure by tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
1,974 Posts
I'm probably in if it's the afternoon. Keep me on the list.

·
Premium Member
366 Posts
Hmmm.....sounds like a possibility....

·
Premium Member
778 Posts
sodark said:
Van Sant sounds like a winner if the weather holds out.
I'm not 100% sure what time on heading out yet, i may be leaving from Martin Euro because I have to pick up my bike. Unless I can get there on Friday some time to pick it up.
Jason, if you want to meet us in Coopersburg around 11ish, we can ride from there for a quick lunch and then meet up with Greg at Van Sant.

I'll know for sure by tomorrow.
I'll call you Saturday morning around 9AM to see where you are.

·
Premium Member
1,764 Posts
tunp said:
I have the pipes off and sent out for ceramic coating :(
youre a sick man...

1 - 20 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.