·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
uh ride meet and greet, time? place?
i m in bob's 9:30?

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
works for me. I will try to get there earlier so I can finish my darn coffee this time! I have seen Nitro and Pierre and Monstergirl logged in lately but no posts.
Any ideas on a route?

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
the forecast said early morning showers tomorrow. That could be 2 am or 10 am. I agree that Sunday does look like the better day weather-wise. I am just to antsy to wait that long I guess.

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
I have a friend who rides a race replica Gixxer and I wanted him to go out to some beautiful scenery possibly around the bluffs in Southern MN. I am trying to get some artistic shots in this book. It may not be a great ride but I am looking to protray the romance of motorcycling. You know, twisties next to beautiful vistas kind of stuff.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah me too...antsy that is.....well tony me and you so far...maybe we should get some portable cd players for da ride and listen to Morris

·
Registered
735 Posts
Ther is a big island (hence the name) on lake minnetonka where a bunch of boats anchor, tie up together and everyone hangs out, drinking, swimming, etc. The wife works with a couple of guys w/ boats so we go out there once in a while to watch the ex-frat boys and their synthetic girlfriends make fools out of themselves. It is actually relaxing and quite entertaining.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
And then the Boatrage ensues. (ie the July 4th incident)
guess I didnt hear about that one. What happened? One of the rich folks upset becuase the Jag was in the shop and they had to drive the Porsche to the lake for the day? :(

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have a friend who rides a race replica Gixxer and I wanted him to go out to some beautiful scenery possibly around the bluffs in Southern MN.

·
Registered
223 Posts
am i the only one who has to work around here?? how can you guys chat on this board all day?! i can barely keep up reading all your posts!! anyway, i'll be at bob's tomorrow at 9:30.

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Some of us have jobs where we make our own rules... sorry.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nitro, you think this isn't work?
well it is and we don't even get paid, we do it because we are
not stuck in illusion, we are self actualized and aware.
We do it because we have a passion to share all things that are nonsensical and full of whimsey, we do it to make you smile and forget your troubles in this hectic world. We do it for the love of doing it. It is a pure and noble effort to bring joy to others.

We do it 'cuz we're basically unemployable.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
.....stop and smell the flowers Nitro..... ::)
life is fleeting......

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I like Finger..hey Finger would you like to be an honorary
maddog member?....very little hazing and the dues are not too steep.

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
would you like to be an honorary
maddog member?
I would be honored... as long as you all sound like the characters from "Fargo."

Thanks Retro! The check's in the mail.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts